4 EASY Instant Pot Dinners – Dump and Go Recipes – Instant Pot Freezer Meals

• on April 26, 2021

Dinner is WILD in the summer! I want to spend as little time as possible to cook on warm days. These 4 Instant Pot Dinners are perfect for your wild nights!

Comments

• Great video! Thank you 🙂
    Are you going to do new uploads?

k silvia April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • Thanks, I’m not a fan of country style ribs, boneless. They usually turn out dry, however, I’ve not tried them in my Instant Pot. So, I’ll get some when, I catch them on sale in the event I don’t like me them.

Thelma Carter April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • You guys are so beautiful ❤️

lialovesyarn April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • Thank you for the great recipes. Just a hint- instead of the bottled sweet and sour my ex used to buy the cheapest grape jelly and mix with any bottle BBQ sauce.
    Hey check out The Chosen on YT
    🔥❤️🙏✝️

Cathy Cutler April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • Does it just taste better to cook your roast that way? I was just curious of the difference of cooking it in the instant pot verses the slow cooker of you let it sit an additional 6 hours. I just got the instant pot dou crisp was trying to figure out the best ways to cook in it.

Taylor Hines April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • On the meatballs, do you quick release and the end?

Jeff Smith April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • As a senior citizen do7.pl/instant living alone in the state of FL, I do no enjoy using the oven or boiling ANYTHING for a prolonged period of time. I just can't say enough of this useful, mini (3 quarts) cooking pot. Used it the same day it got here…beef stew & steamed veggies. All cooked to perfection and with very little exterior heat. Safe, stays warm once it finishes cooking, perfection.

lolikinha1 April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • Thank you for showing what you are writing on the freezer bag. Like that there are instructions for IP and Slow cooker.

Rebecca of pollywogflatts April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • The very best part of your recipes is when you said that if a neighbor needed a meal, you already had one ready for them. Absolutely perfect. Thank you for making THAT an ingredient in the way you cook. I wish I could like your videos twice!

Lynn Bryant April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • Love What you do here..
    Great Job

daburn2013 April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • Hey girls llove your ip recipies just want you it is difficult to find each recipies maybe you could put a time stamp with each recipe ❤️😍💋😍❤️

Toni t Collins April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • Can you cook rice with the spare ribs together in the instant pot?

mary April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • I am so cooking my Christmas ham in mine.

Miriam Cooper April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • Yes!!!!! Helping the elderly, single moms and families who have lost the jobs due to covid is what I have been spending my time doing. Also if you live in a city you can make a big meal can it up in the canning jars and give a meal to a homeless person. I typically do that during christmas and Thanksgiving mainly because I live so far out in the country. We were put on this earth together to see each other through NOT to see through each other.

Miriam Cooper April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • When are the sesame seeds added to last recipe? Didn't see it added when chicken was put in lettuce wrap.

Skippynl Livingston April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • Are there sesame seeds in the Honey Sesame Chicken?

Jill Taylor April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • where are the printed recipes

sophie cummings April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • Honey SESAME chicken? There is nothing sesame in here. 🙂 Try getting some sesame oil from whole foods or costco and using about half that instead of the full amount of your other oil. Also can add sesame seeds at the end to the liquid.

Shaded Lady April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • My machine does not have manual or pressure cook bottom, I have the nuwave digital pressure cooker 8q. I did make your chechest easy chicken and rice and loved it

lisa godsoe April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply
  • Oooo! I like the same beef aju sandwich with banana peppers

Deville April 26, 2021 5:44 pm Reply