This Superfood Can Enhance Your Intellect

• on September 3, 2021

Sadhguru shares the “inside scoop” on a highly pranic food that not only settles your nerves, but gives you enormous energy and sharpens your intellect as well!

Comments

• He has all mahasiddhis super natural powers … and using it in wrong way …. he does parakaya pravesha using his eternal body … and controls human thoughts and minds .. and he stunts growth of some people he doesnt like ,nd he gives continuous problems to some people and kills the people he doesnt like .. he is a third class fellow with spiritual powers , 2 headed snake …

Amith B September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply

Amith B September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • Anyone suffering frm oral cancer but hs also bec sensitive to cold things hw to consume juice.

Jasmin Siddiqui September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • Just eat raw like that ? Can someone tell us

edwin sim September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • Ash gourd is available in indian markets?

Tvisha Singh September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • Why not just eat it 🤣

ashwin ashwin September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • Can Ash gourd be given to 6 months old

Neha Kansal September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • When is the ash gourd in season?

Shawn Godwin September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • Sir
    My daughter aged 16 years vomits when she takes ashgourd juice in the morning, empty stomach.
    Twice I tried. Twice she vomited.
    May I know the reason why she vomits and any other alternative.
    Kindly let me know.

K.R Vinod September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • What is ash gourd in.Filipino?

renu daryanani September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • Day 1: Hunger reduced drastically.

Somanath Shenoy September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • 🙏🏻 I am constantly striving with every breath… I’n striving for more of the finest of me. But not in an isolated place with like minded humans all dressed in like fashion with unison in thought and daily ritual.
    That’s way easer…. no out here in the garbage heap like a disinfectant……. try it. And not be a guru … go a head .. then see how you have to work against your innate animal linage.. ha. It’s like a salmon swimming up stream to spawn. Only much worse. At least the salmon had only one thing to do and knows what it is….
    Now. Be a salmon with a fishing hook and trying every bait. To string along other species’ of fish … but mostly they don’t bite. Cause their mouths are all filled up with many other hooks.. 🙏🏻🌸🍦 pray: meditate about this with me snd our world…💙. Rudy. I AM FAILING…. look around my country… and satisfy tour selves… 🌸 we need Asgard everything !! It’s after 4:00 am. And My hand is shaking already … at posting this. No kidding.💙

Rudy Ponzio September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • in the chinese culture we use this in a soup. is it better raw?

dailo dai September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • What a Pleasant man among men! Ha. Ha. What I get or understand about this is …
    The level of pleasent-ness of a human being. No mater what the conversation or topic. Is so much more than our current entrainments lend witness to…

It’s sick. Just plain sick that this is missed completely.!!
    I know because as soft as I am with people. This dwarfs it.. it just does . O I have to stop describing it. That takes
    away Fromit..

Rudy Ponzio September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • Ash gourd juice recipe
    03:47

Vaishali Kamath September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • Ash gourd meaning in Bengali?

chiranjit malik September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • Can I add neem leaves and turmeric powder to the juice

Niva Dalmia September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • It is ash gourd

Pavan Patil September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • Wow

Soumita Mondal September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • My stomach is paining after 50 min of having ashgourd juice ,why?

Geervani Rachulapally September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • Can we have pieces of ashgourd instead of juice??

Sachin Singh Adhikari September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply
  • बाबा
    प्रणाम
    कृपया हिंदी में विस्तार दिया करें मै अनपढ़ हूँ अंग्रेज़ी के कारण आपके उद्देश्य और क्रियाओं से अनभिज्ञ रह जाता हूँ🙏🚩

Rana Chandramohan September 3, 2021 3:29 pm Reply