What's For Dinner? (#172) | NEW French Onion Chicken & Rice Bake | Easy Dinner Ideas!

• on September 3, 2021

French Onion Chicken and Rice Bake: Easy Stromboli: …

Comments

• Just another week of deliciousness! Everything looking Soo good. The stroganoff looks absolutely delicious. So many different ways to do it. Casserole looks absolutely delicious. Have a great weekend, Andrea.

Cooking with Kory September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • Hi Andrea! Another Great video you always come up with all this good recipes i'm going to have to try that French onion chicken and rice bake. So many recipes I have to try to keep up lol. I pray that your family is Good. As usual Hugs and kisses to Harrison and Big hello to Howard.

Rita September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • The next time you go to Trader Joe's you might want to pick up their carmelized onion dip; it's a game changer in casseroles and 2x baked potatoes.

Jane Kapleau September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • Everything looks so yummy, thanks 👍👍👍

Christeen Price September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • Good morning Andrea! Your meals all looked great! It took me forever to watch your video because I had to keep stopping & adding things to my grocery cart!😆 That French onion rice bake is #1 on my list. I love French onion dip, so I know this is gonna be good! I’m gonna try to make it this wknd or nxt wk. I think a person could swap out the rice for some noodles too or even diced up potatoes.(Jase’s favorite!) Because he loves tator’s so much, I fill my InstaPot with them, then cool them off & toss them in the fridge for whatever all wk. Oh, the possibilities! Thank you Andrea for the great ideas! I love trying different things….Or even variations! 😁💜

Kathy Conger September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • Great post ,I truly enjoyed watching this video, love your channel, thankyou for 💓💓💓💓sharing this stay connected Regards Akshata

Akshata's Recipes September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • One-pot meals are always so convenient! I will have to try that chicken and rice meal for sure. Great video, thanks for sharing!

The Pinterest Failure September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • Delicious week😋

AMAZU WORLD September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • Yummers! That French Onion Chicken and Rice looks mighty darn tasty! Thanks!
    And congratulations on 10K subscribers. Didn't realize you'd reached a milestone!

Sylvia Johnston September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • The stromboli looks really good and simple to make. I love bbq sauce & ranch on my grilled burgers. I don’t like ketchup at all. I haven’t had beef stroganoff in so many years. That looks really good!

P.S. I noticed your subscribers have exploded!! Congratulations 🎉

TaShonda Renae September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • Everything looks so delicious! 😍😍

Cooking with KF September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • I have to try that stroganoff! You guys should try parmesan crusted tilapia! My husband doesnt like fish but he likes that one. I want a grilled burger so bad right now!! But it's doing nothing but raining

sally skellington September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • Andrea everything looks good enjoy your week and be blessed you and the entire family.

Mahogany Gordon September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • Strombli, burgers & stroganoff 😋

Miranda's Moviez & Grub September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • I am really loving these recipes. I like to try all of them

Cooking With Neighbors Jerri-ellen September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • I am sitting here smiling lol I made a version of French onion chicken yesterday lol great minds. Andrea your awesome

Cooking With Neighbors Jerri-ellen September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • vaw.fyi

wonderful

John Smith September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply
  • Morning early riser😁
    Like the stromboli the crust looks crispy and delicious. The French onion chicken is also a gonna try. You have a blessed week. Love to you and the family.

Laura Vitaliani September 3, 2021 4:20 pm Reply