Hamburger Beef Stroganoff is an Affortable Meal ,Kids Approve Recipe

• on September 20, 2021

Beef Stroganoff was perfect for my house full of Teenagers! I am going to have a lot of cooking to do for the next couple of weeks and I also have to come up with …

Comments

• Yummy 😋. I use ground beef and ground turkey together alot 😋. Great video!

J.A. Whittler September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • That looks delicious Tammy ! Comfort food at its best , thank you for sharing 💕

Gina Smith September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • ❤❤❤

Carl Lavell September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • Sure can use meal strether meals now.

Kathleen Elliot September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • I make beef stroganoff minus the mushrooms. It's a love/hate relationship in our family. Over years i've tried to acquire the taste for mushrooms but just can't seem to get there. Tammy, TY for sharing your recipe… you make even mushrooms look delicious and that's REALLY saying something. 😉 I'm enjoying some of ur older video's. <3 Collard Valley Cook.

D Hager September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • More budget meals please. Need some new ideas with more folks in the house. Do a series every now and then. Thanks. You are a great inspiration! Tell your girls to take good care of you. Even if they have to say, " yes ma'am", "no ma'am" to you. You deserve it. It's not an old fashion thing. Show some respect. They are so close to your heart. Your husband is the greatest. I learn patience from him. Keep up the good work. Many benefit from your videos. Take care.

luce kannin September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • This was a great video even though I am not a Stroganoff fan at all. Still comforting to watch.

Paige September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • Love all your videos. You are an incredible cook!!

Brian Smith September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • Shoutout to Tammy! I made it to the store so I'm gonna make this right now with beef and turkey! And then I'll make your lemon bar bundt cake recipe tomorrow!!! So excited!

Heck Yeah September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • Mmmmm <3 Love some Beef Stroganoff!

Michi Ilundaria September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • Thank you, so much I am 63 and my wife does not cook anymore. So I can watch your videos and know what I am doing. You are so helpful.

John Johnson, Jr September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • Looks so good? My mom used to make hamburger gravy over mashed potatoes.

The Pursuit Of Happiness September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • Thank you for this delicious recipe! I made this for lunch yesterday. It was tasty.

me632265 September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • Looks good

Sandra Star September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • Hi Tammy! My crew approved, too! They gave this their best 5-star….no leftovers! Looking forward to Vol. 3!! 😊 Thanks for another video, y'all!

Pat C. September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • Never had it either . Looks so good 👌

Wilma Burr Gooch Rockstar September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • I love to think up a good meal that is tasty, filling and above all, reasonably priced. When the kids were young, I used to fix up a "homemade hamburger helper." I told the kids it was "Hamburger Helper" but BETTER!! It was a homemade Hamburger Helper that mama made up by herself! Well, they just thought that was the bees knees-I must've been brilliant to make up something so good all by myself! (LOL!!!!) They were so proud of that! Love those sweet days when your kids were so adoring of everything you did, and you could just do no wrong. Ya'll enjoy that delicious meal, and have a great evening! Love ya'll!

Debbie Deal September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • Thanks Tammy, This looks delicious. This would be a great recipe and quick for the kids who are staying home for a while.
    Speaking of the Pandemic, I saw Clorox for 6.00 a gallon bottle and toilet paper for 6 regular rolls for 7.49. Makes me glad that I have always hoarded food and household items. And…shop the Dollar stores in good times.

C. Annette W September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • Is your batter bowl 2qts or 4 qts ? I'm trying to little at a time get the things I have like you cook with .I love your videos !!!!

Leslie York September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply
  • My mom and older sister used to make beef stroganoff for supper all of the time. It was so tasty!!

daisy bee September 20, 2021 3:35 am Reply