What's For Dinner? (#175) | NEW Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Recipe | Easy Dinner Ideas!

• on September 22, 2021

Pasta Cordon Bleu: Green Onion Sauce: …

Comments

• Yum, everything looks so delicious! I love cabbage, but I'm the only person in my house who does so I don't really make it. Oh, the Chicken Cordon Bleu pasta looks delicious. I've made a somewhat half-assed version of that before, but that looks better . Those Crossiants look so flakey. Awesome video, thanks for sharing!

The Pinterest Failure September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • I cannot make homemade mashed potatoes. No matter what I do, they do not turn out right. Your fried cabbage looks so good! Iโ€™ll definitely be trying the shepherds pie. Your recipe looks really simple. Great week! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š

TaShonda Renae September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • The red bag chicken is delicious it only takes about 13 minutes in the air fryer we put them on brioche buns and click fil a sauce and pickles

Gazzie Canty September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • That chicken cordon bleu pasta casserole looks amazing! I like the Aldi red bag chicken, I haven't tried it with gravy yet though. Always looking for new ways to use it instead of just in a sandwich!

Still Single Stephanie September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • Hi Andrea! Well all of your meals looked delicious! I have never tried the red or blue bag of chicken. Iโ€™ll have to get some! We love that Kinders Buttery Steak Seasoning! You are absolutely right, it is good on everything! We have not tried the Motor City pizza yet! But Iโ€™ve heard good things about it from everyone whoโ€™s tried it! I think these guys could eat pizza every day!๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ• Have a great evening!๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Kathy Conger September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • Mouthwatering! tfs!

Clara Slate September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • That baby has got to be getting close to two years of age by now. How do the dishes you prepare go over with your little one? Good thought adding French fried onions atop Cottage pie! I must try this and soon, brilliant idea!

Nana Papa September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • Iโ€™ll look for that Pizza in my local stores, never tried it before. Thank you!!๐ŸŒผAll looks yummy! Made me hungry.

Beth A September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • ๐Ÿ‘

Daenerys Targaryen September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • Hey Andrea hope all is well oh my goodness your dinners were awesome everything looks so delicious you can throw it down has they say ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃthose short ribs my goodness and the chicken casserole I have never heard it done that way going to make that ASAP and Iam not a fan of cabbage put the way you did it look really yummy going to try that to always injoy watching looking forward to the next one take care

Andrea Gennaro September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • Everything looks so yummy, thanks so much ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Christeen Price September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • Every single one of those recipes looks wonderfully delicious. Thank you so very much for allowing me into your kitchen…and the recipes!

JEFF HARDING September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • I've been meaning to try the motor city pizza for ages now but my local grocery store very sparingly carries them.

How was the red bag chicken. I've heard so many good things about it!

Samanosuke Uzumaki September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • Hey luv! Everything looked delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹. Have a wonderful week! Also the Aldi chicken is good for a quick parmesan meal too. How did you like it?

AMAZU WORLD Of 7 September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • The cordon bleu & those short ribs…yummy! ๐Ÿ˜‹ I still need to try shepherd's pie one day. Tfs.

Miranda's Moviez & Grub September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • Everything looks absolutely delicious. I was saying to myself get that off the burner it will explode. Lol then you said the burner was cool. Lol. I actually had that happen to me many years ago. Have a great week.

Cooking with Kory September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • The short ribs look so good ๐Ÿ˜ and I can't wait to make shepherd's pie. It looks delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹ good one Andrea โ˜บ๏ธ

Veronica VT September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • Hi Andrea! I think I could eat mashed potatoes and gravy every day, so good! Where do you get that pizza from? My favorite frozen pizza has always been Digiorno so I would love to try that one if you think it is better. The casserole looks yummy๐Ÿ˜‹ Shephard's pie is one of my favorite fall meals, yours looks so good!

AliciaLynn September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • Holy wow I love the gravy and I love cabbage. Good morning Sis. Here watching.

Cooking With Neighbors Jerri-ellen September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • Everything looks good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‹. Oh my the Korean BBQ short ribs love Korean BBQ. As you see I love changing my profile pics this is of my youngest daughter Mackenzie. How's everyone doing? Have a blessed and prosperous week you and the entire family ๐Ÿ˜Š..

Mahogany Gordon September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply
  • Morning!! I see your over 10K subscribers WOOT WOOT๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
    Chicken cordon bleu pasta is a winner winner chicken dinner ๐Ÿ˜‹
    Like share and subscribe to this channel & Pretty soon onwards and upward to 20K. You can do it Andreaโค๐Ÿท

Laura Vitaliani September 22, 2021 5:58 am Reply