Our Groceries on a Tight Budget | Grocery Haul | Teresa Lawson

• on September 23, 2021

Subscribe to my current lifestyle channel: Hi everyone! Today I have another grocery haul to share with you! I went a …

Comments

• Food is so cheap in America. I can't believe you got all that for only $60 bucks

DHRGKBQXTJR September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • Great job

Krishnix Cloverbloom September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • I realize this is over a year old, but I think you did a great haul. One thing is if you find a big jar of lemon juice concentrate at Dollar tree or your local grocery store, you can make a simple syrup with sugar for even cheaper than the Wyler's. I've never tried strawberry with it but that sounds awesome😊

Lisa White September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • Great price on the Baguettes

L Blake September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • Baguettes are different than beignets, but you probably know that I am just stating that because baguettes are like french bread and beignets are like square doughnuts without holes that are fried and heavily dusted with powdered sugar, but if those were uncooked baggettes you can use it cut up to make beignets, sorry my 12 yr old daughter wanted me to tell you and be clear, thumbs up for you and your channel

The Greene's Keto journey September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • This is my wheat bread I just had toast at a restaurant and remembered I like toast so I got some bray-id to make toast with. Fascinating.

caitlyn mcmenamy September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply

Charlene O'Neill September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • Nuukhii

Sabi Mateo September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • Waw you need to help me shop

Wood Austin September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • You still did well even though you went over your budget.

SoulSistersSurvivors Sisters September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • you are too cute new to your vlogs but love them thankyou mom of twins thankyou for these tips😁

Sunsetbeach Beachlove September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • I just found your channel and I really like it. Now when you said that you had been eating cornbread and milk, I knew that you were a country girl.

Shay Shay September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • your smile at the beginning of the video was so genuine. i really enjoyed this video

Madison Cruz September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • Dollar Tree in Canada doesn't carry any frozen foods. None of our dollar stores do. And grocery prices for frozen strawberries are about $5 a bag, so I definitely wouldn't be putting any in my drink pitcher. :/

Cidalia Martins September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • Those tangerines looks so fresh and sweet.

Live The Life You Love September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • You got a lot of items for a really good price! I'm trying very hard to budget our family of seven so I enjoy these videos for ideas!!!

PeaceLove&Mascara September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • great haul

happyin50s September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • Great idea with the strawberry lemonade! I use that regular lemonade regularly and I have plenty of frozen berries! 🙂

glsims65 September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • Maybe you already do, but can you show the meals you make with your haul? Really enjoy your videos. TY

jody devine September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • Where do you grocery shop? Great video 🙂 food is expensive in Canada but I do my best as well

JHeartK September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • you do so good!

mary gavitt September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • Hi Teresa!! Great grocery haul! You got a lot for the money. Completely unrelated, I love your countertops, very pretty. Tfs, Liza 🙂

A Cozy Casita September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • Great grocery haul Teresa. I'm trying to transition into a budget as well.  I also purchased the Stir Vegetables and the Stir Peppers from the Dollar Tree they are my favorites.  Thanks again for sharing.  Love Mattie:-)

BeautybyMattie September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • Nice haul.

Sue~tsnbjj September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • I really enjoy seeing how you manage on a tight budget. I'm working on it!

Christine Cortese September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • I bought my bread at Dollar Tree too, the only thing is you have to check the date usually it is like 5 days away but once I didnt check and the next day there was mold on the bread, and I love getting the strawberry preserves it is really good, thanks for sharing your haul Teresa 🙂

Peg Innam September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • That was amazing! You really did very well. I can't believe all the food you got for $58.
    Great Job!! Take care…………

Pamela Ruth September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply
  • Love your grocery hauls. They motivate me to budget my shopping😃

good people September 23, 2021 5:51 am Reply