What's For Dinner? (#102) | April 19-25, 2020 | Pantry/Fridge/ Freezer Meals

• on September 23, 2021

About Me: I’m married to the love of my life and we recently welcomed our first baby. Every day is an adventure in life AND food! I’m always on the hunt for good …

Comments

• Ooh that bulgogi looks awesome! Salad looks great! Bacon on a burger…yes please. 😋
    Tfs. 💕

Miranda's Moviez & Grub September 23, 2021 3:10 am Reply
  • Oh my goodness all your dinners looked so delicious! Those green beans are making my mouth water.!! That mac & cheese looks amazing! I have got to try that👍 My hubby loves wonton soup. Oh I like that salad idea!Enjoyed watching I got some great dinner ideas

Crystal's Heart and Home September 23, 2021 3:10 am Reply
  • Costco has the best Beef Bulgogi. Everything looks so good.😊

Living Classy September 23, 2021 3:10 am Reply
  • Wings and salad my favourite ❤️

Veronica VT September 23, 2021 3:10 am Reply
  • Hi. Hope yall are having a great week. Dinners look delicious. Them wings look tasty! I'm so happy my sun and husband are finally over them chicken bites. None of us girls liked them. How is the baby doing? Much Peace 🤗

AMAZU WORLD Of 7 September 23, 2021 3:10 am Reply
  • I have to learn to grocery shop like you! I have been to the grocery store at least 5 or 6 times since being quarantined. That salad looks so good! I’ve been craving a grilled chicken salad.

TaShonda Renae September 23, 2021 3:10 am Reply
  • ❤️💙💜…

Danyel Dempsey September 23, 2021 3:10 am Reply
  • UU that key lime pie looks yummy , my boy puts ketchup on all his food as well 😁

Ana Carreno*English September 23, 2021 3:10 am Reply
  • Those wings look good! The salad looked really good too. That is too bad you didn't really care for those nuggets, we loved them when we tried them. They do have a pretty strong dill taste some people might not care for though. Have a great day Andrea!

AliciaLynn September 23, 2021 3:10 am Reply
  • Andrea when all this is over I want a plate 😂🤤 Everything looks great and thanks for letting me know about the Sam's Club chicken nuggets I almost bought them. Have a blessed and beautiful day 💜

K René September 23, 2021 3:10 am Reply