Free Summer Fun If You Are On A Tight Budget

• on October 29, 2021

Let’s talk about all the free things to do in the summer with your family, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend…you name it. Here at the Valencia household, we are all …

Comments

• How fun!! and who doesn't like to save money?!!

Stay True Warriors October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • I came from your most recent video, and I love all these ideas!!

Angela Lake October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • Heres to getting over 1k views!

Fun and Budget with Tinesha Davis October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • Wendy, do you all go to Charolttesville? Walking the grounds is so much fun and so is the downtown mall. I am not sure how much it costs to go up to Monticello.

Mrs McDucki October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • Also just liked and subscribed! Happy to watch more. 🙂

Pennies Not Perfection October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • These are super fun ideas! I've done the airport visit before when I lived near cool airports. I'll have to see if there is a little park or something cool where I'm living now!

Pennies Not Perfection October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • Also McCarran Airport in Las Vegas has both a parking area specifically for runway viewing (on Sunset) and Sunset park (Eastern @ Sunset) is at the eastern end of the runways.

April Holly Smith October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • I totally remember sleeping in the back of the station wagon in blankets and pillows at the drive in movie! We ALWAYS drove home like that. #ShowingMyAge

April Holly Smith October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • Thumbs up 👍👍 Very good!!
    I subscribed. I invite you to my channel, and if you like my videos maybe you want to return the love 💗💗
    Have a nice day 😊

I.CreateMySpace October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • Hello and Awesome Video….Thank you for stopping by to my Channel, New Subscriber!!!

Ellen's Homemade Delights October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • There are lots of great hikes in and near NoVa too, that's my favorite free activity. ☺️ -Fellow Northern Virginian

Kelly Williams October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • I loooove your date night idea of watching the planes take off! We have a great place to do this and hang the hammocks!

Kelly Anne Smith October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • we had a pickup truck with a camper on the back. we could sleep in there. there were 2 benches inside we put sleeping bags on and slept inside of them.

Kathaline Hansen October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • Great ideas! Little things are fun and so many things don't cost too much. Thanks for the ideas.

LynnS. October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • I so remember sleeping in the back of my parents station wagon too…some of my best memories!! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • Great ideas, Wendy! I like the airport idea – that sounds really cool!

RVA Craft October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • 11 tips? Dang, Wendy's out here killing it.

Dollar Dude October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • here in MN (land of 10,000 lakes) we go to the lake on the regular! Its free and they are everywhere! The community pool is $15/trip!

Adulting with Alyssa October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • Hey, just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in my newest video

PrudentJoy October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • Great video!!! I would love to do another collab soon 😀

Budget With Becky October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • Such great ideas! Thank you Wendy!
    -Sarah

Richmond Family October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • We've been to that airport… it was WONDERFUL fun!

Hannah's Simple Thoughts October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply
  • Great ideas! It was so fun to sit down and think of things, and mine of course are also things I do all the time. 3 hours for the beach?!?! Here in Jersey I'm never more than 45 mins from a beach, but as you know I don't go into the sun so Rob has to force me to go.

Live Love Budget October 29, 2021 5:21 am Reply