6 of the EASIEST Christmas Dinner Recipe Ideas!

• on December 28, 2021

Christmas is coming up SO FAST! But I don’t want to spend all day in the kitchen so Today I thought I’d share a simple menu plan …

Comments

• My daughter hates mushrooms so I chopped them real fine and she said it was the best stuffing she ever tasted. She’s hard to please. The salad was delicious! The ham sauce was a hit.That’s all I got to try so far. I watch your video over and over while cooking. Thank you for these great recipes and awesome videos. You make cooking easier. Merry Christmas! 🎄

Niki Allen December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • The punch was great also!!!

Venessa Gourd December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Omg!!! My mom made those andies cookies yesterday and I'm in LOVE!! I DON'T EVEN LIKE SWEETS!!! I'M MAKING THEM FOR WORK TOMORROW!!!!

Venessa Gourd December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • This Christmas ham idea is a winner! Ours turned out almost like savory spicy barbecue, so much better than plain ham. Merry Christmas to all! And thanks!

Sue Chef December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • New subscriber here.

uhavemooface December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Are you putting that in a slow cooker? I wonder if our ninja cooker would work.

uhavemooface December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Did you know the stuffing recipe that is linked is a little different? In the video you didn't use an insert and cook it under pressure like in the link.

Maret Thonstad December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Love it ! All easy and quick !

Phyllis Clark December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Merry Christmas everyone. 🎄🎄🎄
    By the way, I know this is very shameless and crazy but I really need your help. 😓 Can I ask for a little penny, a dollar or just some change? I just wanted to have a decent meal for me and my family this Christmas and New Year. 🎄 I hope it isn't too much to ask.

I have a lot more problems than our meal for these 2 occassions, honestly. But I wanted to somehow secure our Christmas and New Year's meal. 🙏

But if you dont have any or cant trust an internet stranger, it's ok. I understand. ❤️ I would truly appreciate prayers and well-wishes tho. Please pray for me and my family. 🙏 May we finally have a stable source of income, my heart breaks for my fam and I am so ashamed of begging around since this pandemic. May we also have a place of our own, instead of painfully walking on eggshells in someone else's. 🙏 Thank you. GOD bless you. ❤️

Read my ABOUT section PLEASE December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Love your sweet little helpers! I think I will use all these for Christmas at our house! Are these in any of your cookbooks? Thank you so much for all you do and Merry Christmas!

Portia Read December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Thanks so much for posting these simple and amazing recipes. Can’t wait to make them. Love, love, love your beautiful taste testers and rankers. Merry Christmas! 🎄🎄🎅🧑‍🎄

Kathleen Gallagher December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Your kids are darling. I especially loved it when the little one was mimicking you

Treasure Slayer December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • We love your 6 sisters recipes, but hate to watch you all cook with your long hair hanging down. Maybe pull it back in a ponytail or even a bun. Much less likely to end up with hair in your food!

Daryl haynes December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • that ham juice suppose to wash off

Jay Harry December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Your daughter is so cute, she is focus and learning.

Jay Harry December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Thank you for these 🙏. I ❤️ all your videos. The best part of this whole thing was when Sarah starting adding her comments to the “cooking show” at the end of the Mint Andes cookie segment 😂 – adorable. Wishing all the sisters and their families a very Merry Christmas 🎄.

Sandy Thompson December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Ur daughter is too cute ! I can’t wait to try some of the recipes

Robin Davis December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • I love your little girl, she's prepping to take your place..
    I wonder if, in time, there will be a group called The Six Cousins!

Jennifer W December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Looks pretty good thanks for the recipes.

Knoxville Hermit FREE Movies, Music and More December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • I have those same earrings lol. Your girls are beautiful. Merry Christmas fam.

Brittany Hawkins December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Oh my goodness I feel for you, my whole family got covid so bad. I’m going on 3 weeks of being miserably sick 😔 my hubby and I have been out of work 3 weeks which financially has drained us so I not only haven’t started any Christmas anything but we have zero money to get our kids anything. While I’m thankful we are getting better and not worse off, I’m so so sad for my boys. 😔 I’m so thankful you are doing better ❤️

Therese Allen December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • My quarantine for COVID ended today. It was a long 10 days. I know your pain of dealing with it. Luckily, I didn't have much of the respiratory symptoms.

Ronda Dunn December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Such a nice video; your kids are adorable and you are a fantastic mom who can really cook

Udayan Sinha December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • So good to know you're feeling better!

Sherry Tangirala December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Sorry you've been sick! Glad you are feeling better!

Puggie lover2005 December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • There is no isolated strain of covid ,it's biological warfare
    Just saying.
    These are attacks.

Robin Luich December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Oh my gosh such Beautiful, fun little girls. I'm jealous… I had all boys. They are Wonderful Men now ❤ 💜 ♥

Jeannie K December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Are you going live today, and if so what time? Don’t want to miss out.

Kim Greidanus December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Great recipe

khalida moin December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • I made the cookies and they turned out perfect!!

Marie Fab December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • These were the best! Can’t wait to try these 🙂 merry Christmas!!

Alyssa Poole December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • I make my Andes cookies a little different but they are my sons favorite. He asks for the “black cookies” 😊

Rachel Groeschl December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • Looking for shortcuts for this years Christmas meal, this was great and super helpful. Love that it's so quick and easy.Thanks & hope you're feeling much better.

be.Openhearted December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply
  • God bless you sweetheart glad to see you are back

Fay Traylor December 28, 2021 10:08 am Reply