5 Must Know Reasons Why Coffee Shops FAIL In Their First Year | Start a Cafe Business 2022

• on April 6, 2022

Are you starting a cafe shop business? Join me in my free masterclass that reveals my 3 step formula on how to build a profitable …

Comments

• I wanna open my own café when im done with Gastronomy Education in 4 years <3 but im already starting learning about it now

Angel's House April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • Yaas Im not trying to start a cafe but I am starting a business and already Im building a relationship with my manufacturers getting to know them and letting them know me so that theyre actually happy to work with me 😊

3RatsInATrenchCoat❤ April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • Thank you very much, I opened a small coffee shop next to a university in China for two years. Due to the epidemic and business operations, it is now closed. But I will try to operate again and renew the concept and management.

梁晨 April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • Wilson u so good u already should be a ceo of f&b establishment or running a successful chain of cafes. Going franchising..why not u assist one new start up and do a progressive video on it..surely more authentic n real..

chinchowpowpook April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply

Steve Mam April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • Watching now plan to put a small coffe shop

ROBERT NUNEZ GALAMGAM April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • Here in the Netherlands we define coffee shops as cafés selling weed lol but great video and insightful tips!💯 Planning on opening my first retail shop this year. More success to you and all people on this page.

PC H82 April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • Me enjoying this video with no interest in starting a business 🙂

Lexy Tafoya April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • Good advice. A new work culture and ethics is needed. Slave master is dead. We are business partners. Your job is your business. Whoever pays you is your client. Only slaves seek excuses to escape a job.

Alpha Omega April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • True! 🙌🏻

A R April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • Bro this content of yours made me remember my business courses that I took up but better and not boring lol. Keept it up man, I love your thoughts and ideas!

Mond Rt April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • Welp just got interested in trying to start a coffee shop might be worth it watching this vid

WeebWithNoName /後輩 April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • I always thought it's because everything costs too much !

Pierre-Rose April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • People with money open the business, but do not work the business, they just want to collect profits. Employees and rent take too much of any profit. OR…someone with a little money, and no experience or knowledge, opens the business. They are not ready.

Lughnerson April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • I'm looking into making a coffee shop and bakery. these videos have helped.

G.T.Studios April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • im about to open a coffee shop. but everything on my Menu i based on recipe. i dont have proper knowledge about coffee mixtures and etc. would i still be successful.

HoursOfNothing April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • I’m taking over a small coffee shop in my very small village
    No staff just me
    It is the only place we have for ppl to congregate
    No shops either
    So I’m planning on having a few essential products for sale too
    Like milk sugar tea coffee bread
    Local produce
    I won’t be making a fortune but providing a heart for the village
    I’m more interested in what I can make to go with coffee in small quantities

Maria De la art April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • T H U S

L.A. S. April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • I feel duped learning that this "2022" video was actually posted in 2021

GREGORY OPONDI April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • Looking into this myself post military. Great info ty

Anthony R April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • This is my retirement job!✨

Avery Villegas April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • im a teen (14} and i want to open a coffee shop when im an adult so i looked up some stuff and found this video. this video was helpfull, clear with no confusing terms, im definantly gonna check out more from them

Jorange April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply
  • I had a favorite coffee place but on two instances I was treated rudely. First because the barista didn't want to make their fall special drink 30 minutes before closing and the second being another barista was rude to me because I didn't say 'good morning' loud enough (masks really muffle my voice). I do not go to this place anymore even though they have good coffee.

David OMalley April 6, 2022 1:35 am Reply