DUMP AND GO Instant Pot Meatball Soup

• on April 6, 2022

We have a NEW INSTANT POT COOKBOOK! PREORDER HERE: Did you see our new INSTANT POT …

Comments

• How many does this feed

Kayla Salazar April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • Lady, you upset me! Why are you so amazing and making my life so easy!!!!! (I'll tell you later what the wife thinks of the soup).

SKOHC April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • We made this tonight. Outstanding! Love the rich taste of the soup broth!

Hearts on Maui April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • That title lol

Jovon Vest April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • think id break off and make my own channel. The other 5 sisters feel like guest appearances

Chris Meek April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • After some months of intense use do7.pl/instant I can say that this is a very good cooking pot. Made bone broth, stews, soups, rice etc. all with minimal effort! Definitely recommend!

gary brown April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • I just made this. Added some yellow orange peppers. Really was good. I did add about 2 tsp of sugar to cut the acidity of the tomatoes.

Matthew Schorfheide April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • I have a Kroger down the street from me and I happen to see it one day that it was less than a dollar.. so I gota few, And I never would buy the other one cause I wasn't going to pay almost 2 dollars packet for it.

Darlene April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • Made this two nights ago. It was a big hit! My husband and three boys loved it.

Marisa G April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • Just wanted to tell you, your videos are really awesome and make using this contraption simple. I was stressed with the direction book and when i found your channel it made so much more sense

Ziggy Zoo April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • So, I found a bag of freezer burnt meatballs buried in my freezer and thought this might be a perfect way to salvage some so they didn’t go to waste. The soup part was delicious. The meatballs not so much. I will definitely try it again with good meatballs. 😋

Jan H April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • I was diagnosed with MS about 10 years ago and cooking (which I love) has been a hassle. I LOVE my Istant Pot and your recipes! Be well!

Aimée Casseus April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • Made this for dinner tonight….. so easy and super tasty

Teresa Ameden April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • Used this recipe as an inspiration in a pantry & freezer clean out night. Used diced tomatoes, small jar of spaghetti sauce, chicken broth with a beef bouillon cube, frozen green bean, some leftover frozen cheese tortellini, meatballs & some Italian seasoning. Turned out great – thanks for the idea!

T Gro April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • I bought a cc from @mackhills on telegram I know and very trustworthy.He sell cc,fullz,Banks…PayPal with funds …at good rate.

Sandra Alice April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • Anyone help a sister out. My girl love chicken pastaroni we have to import it in the UK which is expensive. Any recipes using an IP? We don't mind if it includes chicken or not but need the creamy chicken sauce.

Amanda Neville April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • This looks great!

Heide Fries April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • Made this last night. Delish. Cut recipe in half. Worked fine. Would add little more broth next time.

Charmaine Holland April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • instant pot newby….does the instant pot always make a steaming noise? I have it turned on seal and the button is popped up

hj Carpentier April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • Meatball suggestions..?

Irene Lyddon April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply
  • Another great video! I’ve been watching for awhile now but haven’t gotten my own Instant Pot yet. Any recommendations or tips I should keep in mind when I go to get one?

r0cketride April 6, 2022 1:27 am Reply