BIG WW GROCERY HAUL FOR WEIGHT LOSS – EASTER DESSERT IDEA! – WEIGHT WATCHERS!

• on April 22, 2022

HAPPY SATURDAY!!! I have a fun haul for you today with some new food finds and a Easter dessert idea! Enjoy! XO ⬇️ORDER …

Comments

• Your eyes are so beautiful. Love the pink shadow. Thank-you Jenn for all you do.

Brenda Gilbreath April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • a bit off topic – but as you have lost weight have you had to cut your calories to keep losing weight ? – i think you said you do about 1800 cal a day? – thank you soooo much!!!!!

Kate April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • Great haul. Your so lucky your husband tells you what he wants for meals mine doesn’t care till you put it in The table

Brenda Kilty-Sarlo April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • Would like the pasta salad recipe. Enjoyed the video as always

Nancy Robbins April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • You are always so positive and organized. Jenn those baguette with french onion soup from trader joe's taste as good as Panera bread and very point friendly. Keep up the great videos and spring forward 😊

Carol Templeton April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • Great haul. Love your ideas. This crispy onions are dangerous in my salad lolol ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Maria C Melo April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • I just bought those Trader Joe's mini baguettes and they are the perfect size! I put mine in the microwave for 20 seconds, and it comes out chewy. My oven takes a long time to heat up.

Robyn p April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • Tell me what you think of the creamer. We got that and the cereal and thought that neither tasted like oatmeal cream pies

Courtney Tirak April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • Great haul- so many yummy foods!

deborah b April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • Hey Jen what are some of the names of the nut butters that you use and where do you buy them

Debbie Gossard April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • I bought the oriental bagged salad and portioned it out into 4 serving, made a chicken breast in the crockpot in teriyaki sauce, so oriental chicken salad for lunch this week for me!

Sharon Dennis April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • Could you please tell me what colour plan your on. Thanks

Heather Pereira April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • Great video

Stacey Spencer April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • I love the Clio bars, the vanilla is also my fav! I’m not a fan of grocery shopping so I appreciate all your tips and finds! Love your shadows today! 🌞😃

Rhonda Traywick April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • Ordered the macro/calorie count, can't wait to here about mine!

Jeanette Lyn April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • Great meal plan ,and haul ur killing with ur videos ur doing a terrific job on ur channel keep up all the great work ur doing on ur channel take care Jenn Jenn hello to u and ur whole family God bless u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

norma smith April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • We never get those fun creamer flavors here. We get pumpkin when thats in ,but even finding the funfettie one is impossible most times.

Melissa Hawkins April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • Me too. I love grocery shopping, scanning things for points. My kids have abandoned me because I take to long they say.

Melissa Hawkins April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • I’m with you on grocery shopping – love it! Meal prep looked wonderful!!!!!

Robin Carroll April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • I always think it’s so cute when Troy has specific requests. I don’t know why 😂😂 men are just funny, I guess 🤣 love the haul videos 🥰

Heidi Masters April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply
  • Great haul, Jenn! I look forward to them every Saturday. You give me so many ideas. And don’t you fret about those Reese’s. I’m getting a bag too. It’s a sweet memory of my daddy because he would always get a bag of Reese’s for me…yes, even after I became an adult. So I’ll definitely spend the points on them! 😌

Angela G April 22, 2022 12:24 pm Reply