$8.25 Dollar Tree Dinner Loaded Potato Soup Casserole & New CVC Song

• on May 5, 2022

Loaded Potato Soup Casserole– Cook Like Mama Did – Collard Valley Cooks This recipe is listed in this post below. We are …

Comments

• I love your bird shirt

Rescue Angel May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Looks like you were both impressed, any meal for a family under $10 is a good deal, no matter where the food comes from. Butter no where near those prices here, always a good sale, but who knows what will happen next week.

Henry Cooks May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Butter $3/lb in Michigan still. Thankfully ❤️👍

mike13899 May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Looks good ❤

Small Town Southern Wife May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Love the new theme song!! I grew carrots for the first time 3 years ago and canned 14+ pints. Still have them. I've started a ketovore diet so I'm avoiding carbs. I have to say that harvesting carrots was more exciting than anything I've ever grown!!

Rebecca Jones May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Tammy, thank you so much! I have some favored soups I got on sale and will make this for the weekend

Bonnie May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • We have a store named Lidl. They’re butter is only 1.62/pound. I k ow that’s a strange price but that’s what it is. I always buy a few Linda when I’m there. This casserole looks delicious. I guess you could. Are this ahead and just stick it in the oven when you’re ready for it. Great video as usual Tammy! Take care. God bless!

Carol Crudder May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • I'm going try it, Tammy! I might modify this casserole recipe, to top it with buttered oyster crackers. What do you think?

Regina Deadrick May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • I love, love, love your blouse.

Kathie Condon May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • I love the intro song, I think a cute animated Tammy avitar to go along with it, would be cute.

Jazzy Florida May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • You can take your butter and make ghee. Not to much work at all. We get double the use out of it. Works good.

Connie Smith May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Birds and Magnolias! What a beautiful top – I absolutely LOVE that shirt! 🐦🌼

Knightblossom May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • I love the intro and ending.
    Casserole looks delicious.

Debbie altman May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Great new theme song!! Food looks great too

Jan Taylor May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Hey Tammy. Love the new song. Grew up on tuna casserole love you.

Gray King May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • I like the idea of putting apricot preserves in the carrots & the red pepper flakes. I never much liked canned carrots but these sound good. Your new theme song is great.

Jo Ann Allen May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • What a great theme song! Yummy, I will be trying this!

Debbie Northcutt May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Love the new theme song! The tuna casserole looks delicious and can't wait to give it a try! I love watching your videos!

Judith McMakin May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Not sure about this one … but I do love to watch you cook.

T.M. Faul May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Tammy Aldi has butter for 2,69 or 3 dollars is you have an aldi use to make tuna casserole a lot when we first got married

Nancy Webb May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • So the noodles don’t get too crunchy could maybe cover loose or add a bit more liquid. Or cover and add crackers the last 10 minute. I will play around but a must make! Thanks Tammy

Judy Grayson May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Great new theme song! Love the recipe too.

mip cee May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Love the new song

Carolyn Mathis May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • It is funny but I was thinking the other day that I haven't had tuna casserole in a long time🙂…

Linda Peters May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Love the new theme song. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter is priced about the same as store brand butter here in Kentucky. As a matter of fact, Kroger has 2 one pound boxes of butter for $6 this week—$3/lb. Walmart has it for $6.98/2 lbs. I’ll admit though, I sometimes splurge on the expensive Kerrygold because it’s so daggone delicious. I don’t usually use it for baking, though, unless it’s for something like shortbread.

Liz Smith May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • I will have to go give this a try for sure
    I did purchase the Campbell loaded bake potato soup once and heated up just by itself that I didn't care for but hey I'm willing to try the casserole just they way you did everything deserves a second chance in life
    Have a blessed weekend

Noel Van Meter May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Way to go Tammy!!! I’ll have to try that out! I’m always looking for a way to change it up on carrots also!

Angel H May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Thank you, Tammy, This would be an easy dish to make for a lot of people ..Hugs n love to you both you are a blessing.

MsSusie1959 May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • We grew up on margarine as a family and my mom bought a stick of butter a time and used it only on a slice of bread she had with a bowl of beans or had toast with an egg and she used little shaved pieces one in each corner and one in the middle. It was so thin I swear you could see through it. Us kids didn’t get butter…

Petie Sturre May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • I usually don't like glazed carrots or sweetened carrots but this one actually sounds good I'll have to try this.

Diana Tennant May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Looks so yummy!!!

Jackie Genandt May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • I like 👍 your new theme 🎵 song. Love Joanne Resh

Joanne Resh May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Hi Tammy! A new CVC song….impressive! Had all the ingredients EXCEPT the tuna so subbed ground beef. Added a dash of jalapeño pepper powder (homemade from a neighbor) along with the garlic and the onion powder. My crew chowed down big time …. no leftovers! Will try the carrots tomorrow night as a side dish.Thanks so much for another creative & budget – friendly dish and for another video, y'all! ☺

Pat C. May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • I enjoy watching you come up with different ideas. Saving $$ Thank you.

mary lynn May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • I cannot wait to make this one! I am afraid of spices because I am terrified of messing up! Lord knows I cannot afford to throw it away so I thank you personally! I am learning alot, it's affordable and all of this takes so much time yet, we can watch and learn for free!! Y'all are a huge blessing!! Even your website items are affordable!! Thanks for all you do!! Also, this community is pretty fabulous!! I am buying cookbooks for sure but the fact you also make recipes FREE is AHHHMAZING!!! Now I am Cooking like mama did on grandma's budget😉

quarantina May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply

Katherine Kinnaird May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Oh my word! Your new opening/closing song is amazing! If that singer isnt professional he should be. Another great recipe too, love the simplicity and the low cost, and I can almost smell it through smell-o-vision lol. Ive made similar recipes on top of the stove probably 60 times a year, but never once considered adding a cracker top and putting it the oven, which, I think would be outstanding. Love you guys, God bless you. Shirley.

ohredbrd May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Wow have to try! You two are terrific. I just relax.

Jennie Duggan May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • This $8.25 Dollar Tree Loaded Potato Soup Casserole recipe looks so delicious Ms. Tammy. I loved the song at the beginning and at the end of the video too.

Sammy Hakim Vlogs May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Love the new theme song!! The casserole is a must try. Thanks Tammy!

Rilett Lhamon May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Looks good! Thanks, Tammy and Chris. Tammy, I really like the song! Good job.

Donna Algren May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Smart balance butter is the best butter to lower cholesterol and also has the best taste ever. I use it on everything I cook

Patsy Cook May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • I always enjoy watching you Tammy,and hubby too!🥰

Alice Barton May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Love the song! Casserole really does look good!

Robin Egger May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply
  • Love the theme song!!! And love that casserole! This is dinner for Friday night. Quick, easy, and looks delicious.

Cynthia Kelley May 5, 2022 6:10 am Reply