10 MEALS for $5! Quick and Easy Cheap Dinner Ideas!

• on May 8, 2022

With all the food prices going higher and higher I went to the store to find 10 meals for only $5! If you are looking for quick easy …

Comments

• Giggled when you cut the Butt off. In Ohio it’s the Heel . 😍

Sandra Imboden May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • OMG look at those prices! The french bread would be $3 the milk $3, eggs, $3 and that frosting sits around $4. Ground turkey, we call Turkey mince 500g $8. Cheese for that size $6.The sausage would be around $6. This is a good concept, but if you live in Queensland Australia it will be a bit more exy😊 You have inspired me to see how much these would cost me and I do believe it would help with our ridiculous high priced groceries.

Janelle M May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • The ninja knifes are a dream. Very sharp and has a sharpener built in the block.

Tina Ayers May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • I was all excited about the French toast bake, but that frosting…no, just, no. Might as well just serve a piece of birthday cake for breakfast.

alenemarie May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • Thank you for sharing your recipes! I love your videos!

Christine Culbertson May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • I love my Misen knives. They are great. I have come to accept higher prices where I live for the tradeoff of natural beauty. Thank you for the wonderful, quick recipes

Paulette Schirmer May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • can i download shopping list

Oneka Griffin May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • Thanks so much for doing what you do! You make my life easier! Wishing you and your family lots of love and blessings!

Mimi Batman May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • Rada knives are excellent, made in USA, moderately priced and have been in business for many years. Available at Amazon or at their online store. Thanks for the money saving recipes.

Lolly B May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • I don't care about cost. What I care about is Six Sisters comes up with delicious and quick recipes.

scavengerspc May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • Great ideas! Thank you!

J Godwin May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • Morning, Kristen! I already made comments on this video five days ago but I would like to update with another one…I love,love the sweet potatoes with kielbasa…I made it last night and omg it was delicious!! I had forgotten how good sweet potatoes are cooked this way since I usually cook them whole in the microwave or like a Thanksgiving side dish we all love with brown sugar and marshmallows …BUT for your pricing, I will be making three meals out of that five-ish dollars…last night was one way; this morning with using the kielbasa in my fried rice, again, yummy, and will eat the leftovers again tonight! Yes, I’m only one person but what the hey, it tripled worked!!! (For all you single watchers out there)…🥰🥰

Gail May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • What are the bag holders that you use for one meal preparation’s

Rosemary R Harmon May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • Thanks for sharing Love the recipe ideas at my walmart I get a 2lb bag of cheddar chesse and mozzarella cheese for 5.34 cents which in my opinion is a good deal for my family cause it last me most of the month for different recipes. I actually have everything on hand to make the cheddar broccoli soup all I need is heavy cream. which I may use half and half 🙂

Cheryle Vazquez May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • Anyone ever tell you that you looks like Alicia Silverstone?

Anne Munoz May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • Your cinnamon got out of control?! I’m sorry, you can never have too much cinnamon! 😂

Isma Brown May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • Rada knives are very good.

Connie Kirby May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • As far as a good knife I like the rada knife. They are guaranteed for a lifetime and they are very sharp. Sometimes you can find them at Amish grocery stores or you can buy them off of a Rada dealer

Debra Hutson May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • Mind BLOWN on the peeler hack🤣

Chloe R. May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • Lovvvvvvvveeeeeee

Crystal Rodriguez May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • Lawd girl I’m 💀 you had me hollering when you was making that first recipe “getting outta control” oh Lawd that happens here all the time. Then using fingers for brown sugar. Love it. I can have a crappy day and go watch one of your videos and feel so much better. Thank you for taking your time to make these for us to enjoy.

Joy Stainbrook May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • Didnt u just have a baby? And youre giving us mamas meal ideas? Youre a rock star!

Mama of 5 May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • Kitchen aid knives are amazing. I got them off Amazon. I got a block set for a little over a hundred dollars.My Christmas present last year. Love y’all xxooxx

Cynthia Miller May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • If you add a tablespoon of relish, and couple tablespoons of mustard. The sloppy joe with be awesome. That is how my husband family has done it for years. Love your videos!!!

Kim Freitag May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • Great meals!

Gloria Peel May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply
  • I have never seen the smoked sausage with sweet potatoes before but it sounds like a good idea! I make two versions of this dish. One is smoked sausage with potatoes and onions and the other one is smoked sausage with peppers and onions. I always tell my friends that it's like crack because I can't stop eating it!

HOME, HELP & HEART May 8, 2022 2:46 am Reply