HOW TO MAKE THE BEST AUTHENTIC MEXICAN BEANS IN A POT | HOW TO MAKE REFRIED BEANS RECIPE

• on June 9, 2022

Hello & Welcome❣️In today’s recipe, we will be showing you the best way to make Mexican beans in a pot & how to perfect your …

Comments

• I love refried beans

Anna Valenzuela productions June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • Love them little peditos .

LEROY MONTAÑO June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • Thanks ,we use a large mason jar you can put your hand in to grab ,we didnt have a masher ? Lol

LEROY MONTAÑO June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • I my self am like old faithful with out the beens. So when I eat beens well you know. Peditos is an understatement by far.

Juan Diaz June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • do you really not use any peppers? me personally i feel like there would be not as much flavor without the peppers . just wondering if you ever do use peppers whcih ones do you use. ( ive tried new mexico, guajillo, de arbol )

Lucy Shepherd June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • Hey guys, Lard is one of the healthiest fats you can use. check out Dr Ken Berry.

Elisa O'Neal June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • Oh my gosh ❣️

Tami Rule June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • You can swap equal amounts of coconut oil for lard in many recipes, especially when baking, grilling, or pan-frying foods. Note that unrefined coconut oil tends to have a strong coconut taste and aroma, so it may slightly change the flavor of certain dishes.

Thomas Lopez June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • Thanks for telling us where to get a good quality pot. The local.stor.has them but they aren't glazed right

Thomas Lopez June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • I cheated and used an immersion blender 😄

solar pony June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • or have a couple mashers and still like using a cup or bottle.. I dont worry about being "authentic" I like my beans garlicy and spicy and Im not above mixing beans

Doc Ink June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • Quedaron Chingones Los Pinto beans. As far as I am concerned eat how you like to eat. You only live once. I like my beans with Manteca. The way I look at it if you are staying active. Burning what you consume. It's all good 👍 Live a little 😉 You can watch the diet all you want & git hit by car. Or any other accident and die. So to make the long story short. Come lo que pida El paladar! All we are taking is what we enjoyed eating 😊 And what ever prayer's we learned in life! Saludos desde Oregon.

Hector Martinez June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • I mash my bean's in a blender.and then put them back in the pan for seasoning and to get that refried beans taste. Love Mexican food it's the best 🥰🥰

Robert Freeman June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • Can you tell us about the teas and other drinks you mentioned that are used to balance out the Mexican diet?

Lynne June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • Fat from a humanely raised animal is very low down on the bad list, if it is on it at all. Shortening and almost all seed oils are near the top. Lots of people ate animal fats in the 1940's and chronic disease was about 4%. Now it is 60%. Avoid carcinogenic iron filings in the processed foold supply, Including in "fortified" flour. High quality fat, high non-toxic carb will tend to elevate insulin and pack on pounds. It is best to moderate carbs and fat and eat some quality protein with it for weight management.
    Metallic iron filing overload leads to iron being stored inside the adipose fat tissue. This appears protective — that iron near key organs would likely marginally damage them.

Wellness Path For Me June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • It ain’t beans without Manteca, Holmes. Nice video!

Pale Fire Creative June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • Ya'll don't need to apologize about anything. Use the bacon! Use the salt! Use the clay pots! All these keyboard zealots are driving you nuts and it is SAD. You rock! We want to know the old ways. Keep Calm and Cook On!

Lacy Chatterjee June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • 😍

truthholds June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • That is a nice cheap to make receipe

S D June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • Presoaking your beans does not reduce or eliminate the gas.But they do cut down on cooking time and make them a little softer. Thanks for the video and link!

Martin Gonzalez June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • It isn’t commonplace in America to use lard, yet look at our obesity rate. Pay no mind to what the sickest people in the world tell you about “health” 😘

carramaus June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • I used a can!😁

Diana Bueno June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS RECIPE WITH US…I'M A BIG FAN OF TRADITIONAL COOKING…♡☆♡

Ann Trope June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • Do u ever put sliced bacon into the beans while cooking, and garlic

Rudy Garza June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • As you stated American food is terrible in comparison to other countries. As you said everything in moderation.

Mary June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • where is the actual recipe?

Sandy Bernal June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • I used to adore lard and bacon grease but now I’m watching my nutrition and animal protein intake so I use refined coconut oil. Works great!

Ramona Lisa Beeson June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • Hi I’m Frank Rodriguez from El Paso Texas and I remember when I was about eight years old my grandma show me how to do my beans pretty much like what you are doing but she said you’re not gonna be here all the time whore so you better learn how to do your beans cause you love your beans and yeah she used to make the best refried beans ever thanks for sharing with us

Frank Rodriguez June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • I mash mine with a fork.

Judy Silvas June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • CAN YOU PLEASE SEND RECIPE

Brian Wheeler June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • My dad (rest in peace), was a cook. He’d say, “The whole point of refried beans is that when you’re on the second round of frying them, you’re letting the beans toast a little around the edges. When you get that toast, you stir it into the middle. That’s what starts giving the beans that flavor you want.”

VR G June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • Beautiful stephaine wheres yr lipstick nice on you

Lori Mendenhall June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply
  • They need cheese on top shredded cheese

Lori Mendenhall June 9, 2022 6:55 pm Reply