Pizza Dough Recipe

• on June 9, 2022

Basic dough recipe for your common pizza and also for various sicilian delicacies such as miscadettri which is a stuffed pizza …

Comments

• thank you for your recipe it seems so good
    just to ask you if I can other liquor instead of beer ? thank you again

zu abdullah June 9, 2022 8:42 pm Reply
  • Mario, i am going to use your family's recipe ,. Question, how much beer? What type of beer should I use, there are so many in market. i just need to know the measurement of beer, if you can't tell the actual beer bottle manufacturer. I am not a beer drinker, so I am not sure who much to use? One cup? two cups? I'm confused.

gnikmi June 9, 2022 8:42 pm Reply
  • Making your recipe now.  Thanks for teaching!

Kristy Oberts June 9, 2022 8:42 pm Reply
  • I am going to make your precise dough today. I  need enough today to make  for a  large cookie sheet  pizza I can  freeze the other dough . I have electric stove with no coil on bottom. What temp do I make my oven and how long would I bake it . LOVED your recipe so much that my husband went out to  buy me a kitchen aid mixer so  I don't have to  use a hand mixer anymore with  dough beaters.. He didn't get the size you have here the  6 qt one mine is pro series 5 qt. I wonder  if before I make this if all your ingredients will  fit in my bowl along with the beer and all. We love your recipe could cut it in half to make sure it  fits . And drink haha the  1/2 bottle of beer . What do you think? One thing for sure this will be alot easier than me using a hand mixer. ITS THE BEST EVER THANKS FOR helping us all  learn how to make it right.

Diann Graziani June 9, 2022 8:42 pm Reply
  • Thank you very much for the pizza recipe. Could you please explain to me what is 2 tbs. lord ?is it ghee or butter ? Thanks again

Hind Adem June 9, 2022 8:42 pm Reply
  • hi, nice recipe, thank you . one question you say 2 envelopes of yeast, I can only find granulated yeast in a small jar. can you please give me the measurements y tablespoons. is it more or less 2 tablespoons for the  cups?

Lou Guth June 9, 2022 8:42 pm Reply
  • Not only will sugar not harm the yeast, it's what the yeast uses as food to create the carbon dioxide bubbles that causes the bread/dough to rise.

Charles Coverly June 9, 2022 8:42 pm Reply