What's For Dinner? | Eggo French Toast! | Easy Meal Ideas (#62)

• on June 9, 2022

About Me: I’m a newlywed who recently married the love of my life. Every day is an adventure in life AND food! I’m always on the …

Comments

• The veggies look so good
    We love the Fettuccine Alfredo
    Yummy food
    Thanks for sharing
    Have a great week ahead

Only In Australia June 9, 2022 5:22 pm Reply
  • Yummy! That garlic bread and Alfredo looks so delicious!

Lidia’s family life June 9, 2022 5:22 pm Reply
  • Ok I think this is the wrong time for me to be watching this 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s 11:40 pm and now I want french toast 😁 . I’m definitely gonna made some for tomorrow’s breakfast 🥰 Thank you so much beautiful lady for sharing your guys meals 💕🥰🥰

Spanglish Life June 9, 2022 5:22 pm Reply
  • wow it looks quite delicious and delightful, it looks very good dinner idea and unfortunately it is not available in India or i would have tried it out. stay united

Archana Can Cook June 9, 2022 5:22 pm Reply
  • Nice video👌👌👌New friend😍✅
    Hope you can visit me too🔔🔔🔔❤️❤️❤️

Apatcha Channel June 9, 2022 5:22 pm Reply
  • Oh, those are some yummy looking meals. I haven't seen the eggo french toast before. Everything looked great, thanks so much for sharing!

The Pinterest Failure June 9, 2022 5:22 pm Reply
  • Oh, how I love french toast! YUM! We love getting the pizza slices, or whole pizzas to bring home, from Sam's Club, the prices just cannot be beat! Way to go on a great pantry meal, love rice and beans, looks delicious 🙂 Dinner out with your friend looked so good, and hooray, more pantry/freezer meals, way to go Andrea! Have a wonderful and blessed day, y'all! —-Stacy 😍💚

Let's Cook Y'all June 9, 2022 5:22 pm Reply
  • Hey Andrea 🙋🏾‍♀️ Toni would love those. She’s a French Toast freak lol I gotta look out for that. Some times good ol beans & rice hits the spot. Great video.

April Newly Me June 9, 2022 5:22 pm Reply
  • I love easy French toast. Great idea to skillet these. Costco has yummy pizza. The teriyaki bowl looks delicious. Those soft pull apart knots look good. Have a great week.

Catherine's Plates June 9, 2022 5:22 pm Reply
  • Ohhhh. I didn't know Eggo made french toast. Everything looks so yummy!

American Tadka Kitchen June 9, 2022 5:22 pm Reply
  • Hey that toast just looks so good … 😋😋😋😋

The Gourmet Grandad June 9, 2022 5:22 pm Reply
  • Some good looking dinners my friends. That teriyaki bowl looks real good. So does the sweet chili chicken .. another great episode 😃 see you again next time

A Bite Of Life June 9, 2022 5:22 pm Reply
  • The french toast looks good for frozen and I like how you cooked it in the skillet. That maple syrup from Costco is good as well as the food from the food court! I love their pizza and their sausage dogs and my hubby always used to get those chicken things. That teriyaki bowl looked pretty tasty too!!

AliciaLynn June 9, 2022 5:22 pm Reply