How to Make Einkorn Crepes (fast and easy)

• on June 10, 2022

Good news for those with gluten and/or wheat sensitivity/intolerance: you might be able to bring ‘real’ flour back into your life with …

Comments

• Tried these and they were delicious 😋

Mamitotwo June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • Hello Dear Zsuzsa please make more einkorn recipes. You are a busy mom and I am disabled and your recipes are easier and quicker and they help me a LOT. I eat home made stuff with a lot less pain. Other recipes want you to stir by hand or some hand tool I can't stand by the counter because of my spine. Pretty please would you make more einkorn recipe videos? I get frustrated following written recipes, again you have to stand there while you put the ingredients together and you lose your place while my pain level escalates with every moment. I love your videos.

Grace J. Gniazdowska June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • Love thanks so very much. Happy New Year. A bit of Ricotta Cheese would be lucious too with jam on top. 🙂

Angela - Silver Linings of Embracing Life After 60 June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • thank you for this great recipe, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but you use pasture raised eggs and einkorn flour to make healthy food and then I see toxic, poisonous nestle on your counter and my stomach just started hurting from looking at the box. Do you not know how horrible and unethical nestle products are, they have hidden ingredients which are making people infertile and kill good gut bacteria and have a host of other side effects? Please, please switch to raw cacao powder, which actually has health benefits <3 <3 Always read the back label and never trust just what they say on the front.

Grace J. Gniazdowska June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • Thank you. We're making crepes this week too. I've been talking them up with the kids and they are so excited! I love our soda stream too!!! The Sodamod makes replacing the cartridges soo much cheaper.

Mamabear1138 June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • Hi Mrs A. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences on YT.
    Can you make a detailed video on your Eihkorn sour dough starter?

Anthony P June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • Hey I made a crepes video too

Cakes By Praneet June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • What a wonderful flip! You’re an expert. Great video. Thanks. I’ll try the recipe.

Bibiana Saavedra June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • Great video! Could you please share where you got those stainless steel pans/skillets from? Thanks

Victoria N June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • Thank you for sharing this recipe! Could you please also share a link where you purchased those skillets? I'm looking for something other than cast iron or ceramic.

Victoria N June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • Nice

Cakes By Praneet June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • Thank you Mrs.Anderson!!! By the way, you are a natural beauty. 😍😍

God's Little Princess June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • Great video! I'll try this! Now I'm hungry lol

IammzDeAnn KJV June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • Nice flip! Thank you for the recipe.

Blanca Vargas June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • Looks delicious! Can you do a video for some dinner recipes?

gamesan_stuffyt June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • Have you made einkorn pancakes? If you have, I would love to see a video.

Salvación Eterna en Cristo June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • I love your videos! ❤️❤️God bless!

Salvación Eterna en Cristo June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • Looks great I’ll have to show my mom

Henry Jordan June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • the Lord has only blessed my husband and I with one baby so far and my mind boggles at the quantities you need! Thank you fr another great video 🙂

vegiegirl1984 June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply
  • Great recipe Mrs Anderson, you present with elegance and grace.

Alberto Zerain June 10, 2022 5:51 am Reply