WEEKLY WW GROCERY HAUL | NEW FINDS! | WEIGHT WATCHERS!!

• on June 10, 2022

HAPPY SATURDAY!!! This weeks grocery haul comes from both Fred Meyer/Kroger and Walmart!! Enjoy!! XO *JENN’S WW TRIBE …

Comments

• Hi thank you so much for your videos they really inspired me I also wanted to say I heard you talking about yogurt that you like have you ever tried the Noosa yogurt it’s like 14 points for a container but to me it’s worth it and that’s a lot of points but it’s so so so good

Crystal Gentry June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Love your channel!!! 💕Ty so much, great haul btw! I need that cherry pie filling.. good idea.

Ginger June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • I cannot wait for the meal preps. They sound delicious. Thank you for another great haul.

rachand007 June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Great haul I love your videos they give me so many good ideas 😘 💕

Clara June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Hi Jenn! Add some sugar free chocolate syrup to your almond milk and have a liquid almond joy.

Michelle Zerber June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Sorry I forgot to mention that I just finished my first week on WW last Thursday. I was down 9.6 pounds. I also have a history like you and I lost 130 pounds on Weight watchers years ago I did it on my own just following an old plan that I tried before from them. I also put on a good amount of weight back on and I'm trying to get if off one more time. I'm 48 and I feel the same struggles that you mentioned in your very first video. If we did it before we can do it again! Thanks for all your great video's.

Amy Hunter June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Can't wait to see your meal plan recipes! They all sound so exciting! Love your videos ♡

Susanne Wright June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Hi Jenn I'm new to your channel. I have been enjoying all your video's. I love that meal planner that you have. I used your discount code and ordered the farmhouse covered one. I can't wait to get it in the mail. Thanks. I'm not very good at meal planning so I'm hoping the planner will help. I find it hard to figure out what to eat, what I have to buy, how many meals it will make etc.. My daughter will eat healthy with me but my husband and younger son not so much. I work 2nd shift right now and the rest of the family are on 1st. I hate it. I'm trying to get back on days I feel like this shift difference is really messing up my life. How do you come up with so many amazing meals for the month? I struggle with just two weeks at a time. We usually grocery shop every 2 weeks on pay days. Do you use the recipe builder to get the points per serving for all the dishes that you make?

Amy Hunter June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Great haul & sounds like some great new recipes! The Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast sounds really delicious, looking forward to watching your recipe video!

Jennie Dahlen June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Whew..not.easy.glad.i.have.u
    Keep.me.on.track.and.others😚
    Keepimg.it.real❗❤💪👍👋☕⚘

Ann Wilson June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • You did find some a lot a great things

rose609 Nocera June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply

Keep.that.money.honey❗❗
    Omg..loving..beer👋👍🍺🍺🍺
    Recipes..off.the.hook❗❗❤
    HAppy.🌞.fun.day.sumnnertime
    Saturday❗xx🐶🐶👀👀great❗❤

Ann Wilson June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Liked the haul! Glad I’m not the only one having beer included in my smart points!

emily delgado June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Great haul😍😍 I did not know there was a sf cherry pie filling. I must look for that.

Janice Gudding June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Geeeezzzz, you answered so fast I thought I was on the phone with you! Thanks for responding.

Delicate Dell June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Nice haul. Love watching your meal prep videos.Jenn, over the last several months I watched a video of someone cooking chicken breast maybe in a crockpot, with fat free beef gravy and a couple of packages of beef gravy powder. What is that you? The beef gravy was in a jar and by the company name of Heinz.

Delicate Dell June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Great haul! 😀

Kim Bedgood June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Can’t wait for the meal prep!

Christine Lamson June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Hi Jenn-if you want to try something delicious, try the Carbmaster milk from Fred Meyer. To me, much better than almond milk. Great haul.

Renee Kerner June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Looking forward to the meal prep and recipe videos!

Erlyne Osburn June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply
  • Can’t wait for those recipes, they all sound awesome! Thanks for all you do Jenn, I know you put a lot of work into this and it is so helpful to everybody. 😊😍

Shelly Wilson June 10, 2022 6:57 pm Reply