What have we been doing all week? Oh my I am overwhelmed but HAPPY!

• on June 10, 2022

collardvalleycooks, #cvc, #southerncooking Website: All recipes are printable free here: …

Comments

• After 32 years we are downsizing from a four bedroom house to a single wide manufactured home ! I hope I can do as well as you all.

Penny Tarleton June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • I cannot imagine the stress of moving. I know you have Fibro etc. You must be exhausted. Take care of you

Thoughts of a Window Girl June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • You poor thing, I feel for you. As I went through the same thing downsizing to 1,450 sq. ft. with no basement
    and I'm still not unpacked from 2 and a half years ago!!!! I have still not found a lot of my stuff since moving.
    I'm tripping over stuff as there's no where to put things. I feel like I'm a hoarder as there is just not enough
    room in this house, I have buyers remorse would be an understatement. But it sounds like no matter what
    you will make it work. I wish I could say the same. I feel I need a new home that's at least 2,500 sq ft. But
    time will tell. So nice to see the update and can't wait for your video's but take your time and get some rest.
    I just noticed that this is almost 2 years ago!

Nancy Johnson June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Hi Tammy and all. So glad I got too see this Video cause I missed it some where along the way. Moving is rough. But I love that house. it will be nice and homey for all of you. And have a large garage sale ya all!! lol. God Bless.

Betty Jepsen June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Did you and Chris get the Covid shots

Wayne Charles June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Why did you downsize?

Jazzy Florida June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • You managed to put pictures on the wall and knickknacks on the mantle? That’s usually the last thing you do. You definitely have an artistic eye. I’ve downsized, upsized, and downsized again. It’s horrible. Now I’m thinking retirement apartment. I’d rather burn my house down to move again. I love a change but the process is a killer. I feel for you.

Momma M. June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Don’t you ever throw anything out?

Annette Hibbard June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • May is cute. Love the haircut. I bet it feels better.

joyce bland June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • I'm praying 🙏 for ur family tammy u will get it all put up no worries 👍 Chris is busy busy he's a good man God has really blessed you tammy u need to remember to take it easy with all u have been through please 🙏. I think it's wonderful that the girls are home for the summer.once again I've talked yall to death love ur videos my prayers for the family.

Teresa Ratliff June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • What state u in?

Kipp Henderson June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Oh My Goodness, don't you hate moving??? I would rather go to the dentist for 10 root Canels than to move. I dread moving. God Bless you all Tammy.

Donna Pollock June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • My hubby and I have lived in the same house for 40 years. We thought it was our starter home from day 1 but yet, here we are. I want to move so badly but it doesn't look like it's in the cards anymore as he is now in dialysis and I am retiring at the end of this teaching year. Your house is beautiful, and seems big to us! We raised our 3 sons in 1100 sq ft.

TERESSA JONES June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Are you near Chincoteague Island and its wild 🐎

Susan Anderson June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Build a really big She shed to put your now extra stuff

Susan Anderson June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Start hanging alot of hooks from the ceiling

Susan Anderson June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Normally, when I see comments that say they spit out their drink, I roll my eyes in disbelief. But when you said that Joanne was not leaving her litter box at 1:24, I busted out laughing!

Lala Booboo June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Ummmmmm!!! That can be stressful. I had to have everything moved for new flooring and it is hard to decide what stays and what goes.

Patsy Johnson June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • I dont know how you go from your large home toone so small.

Sharon Smith June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • I love you guys!! I just found you recently and I have so enjoyed the cooking and Bible study videos, and now I know more of your story. Thank you!! Sending y'all hundreds of hugs.

Fran Krueger June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Put butter on your cats paws, she will,lick it and know this is home

Maggie Smith June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Omg! I can’t believe how far you’ve come!! Good for you! I want to move in the opposite direction….North Georgia. We live in Norcross Georgia now but have a small place in Cleveland Georgia. I would LOVE to move but my husband is a city boy and can’t let go of our home that we’ve been in for 37 years!! Maybe one day.🤷‍♀️

bev jo June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • You look very pretty even without your makeup. Hope you love your new home.

Retta B June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • "Yes, we went to liquor store & got boxes". You're so funny Tammy. No need to explain. Those are always good boxes to move dishes & glassware. I hate moving. Pack it up, move it…just to….UNPACK it all again.

Melanie Paquin June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Hey guys, one box at a time. And you still may have to give away to good will.

Joyce Roberts June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Where on earth are you putting all that

Judith Ryle June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • You need a spa day to relax, unwind and recharge your body!

Liz Klein June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • First of all, you don’t need makeup! You look beautiful without it! Love your hair too! A hint in your cat, keep it securely inside for 3 wks at least before you let it outside to roam so it can adjust and become comfy and stable in its new house. Otherwise it could run off and try to find its way back to your old house!

Liz Klein June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Look at it! Lord!

laura simpson June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Tammy, We are doing a major housecleaning now. We have been married for 58 years and when ii say we are housecleaning,we are taking 2 years to get to this point of exhaustion.. Have fun unpacking. We have lived in thus house since June of '78.

R David Brungard June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Just now watching this 5/13/21, and my hubby and I live in Acworth, GA! We are going to downsize, too. Oh my goodness!!! We have soooooo much stuff, and about half of it needs to go SOMEWHERE else! Did I mention that we’ve lived in this house since 1979?? Oh Lawd! I sure do dread cleaning out the attic and basement!!! 😬😬😬😬😬😂😂😂😂
    Our girls are 40 and 47 with family’s of their own and we want to move away from here. It will be hard, but my kids will be like yours! They will come to us!! 😀
    Love, love, love y’all!! 🥰🥰 Thanks so much for sharing your life; videos of cooking and leading Bible study.

Deena Laux June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Debbie June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply
  • Ohhh, bless Joanne's little troubled heart. Fell in love with her instantly! She looked like a little meerkat when she stood up. I had to move a few years ago….it's a nightmare!!

Sandra Smith June 10, 2022 8:32 pm Reply