A Christmas In July Friend Hop | MODERN FARMHOUSE CHRISTMAS DECOR IDEAS 2020

• on June 11, 2022

Christmasinjulyfriendhop #lifestylevideos #Homedecor #Regaldesignsbyshushana #Holidaydecorvideos Hey FAMZ. Welcome …

Comments

• Love all the ideas thanks for the hop

Laura Brindle June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • I hopped in and I love your cute ideas especially the pillows!

Brenda Horton June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Love your pillow coverings, I like 2 do that also! I came from "Crafting Cousins"! 🎅☃️

Donna Hasse June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • I saw your channel awhile ago and couldn’t remember your name,so found you again on the HOP,so I subscribed this time !! Woo Hoo

Jeanette Gibbs June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💯

Rita June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Hi Shushana! I loved your projects! I love that your daughter likes to help you! Those are lifelong memories you two are sharing. ❤ Thank you for mentioning that your pillows hold because I have crazy toddlers who also love to throw pillows and I always wonder if it will be worth it to make one. lol! I loved doing this friend hop with you. I hope to work with you more in the future! 😊

Crafts and Coffee June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • awesome job. Thank you for sharing ♡

Diana McCullough June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Wow they all look beautiful. You did a great job

Manify Designs June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • New subscriber here and love this hop so I can find more crafty channels. Tfs

Lise Gaines June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • love the projects you have shared cant wait to see more

Annie Singleton June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Yass. I loved ♥ them all. Thanks for sharing hun 😘

Home Decor DIYs And More with Tangie Webb June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • You definitely achieved Cozy Christmas decor! Your signs are so sweet, that little helper-how cute was she?!! Then there are your pillows, omgosh, I loved how you did your pillows! I will definitely be trying out some of your diy's, especially those pillows coverings. Your entry way looked so cozy with them, they are very high end looking. Hugs, Brenda

Brenda Lawrence June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • I hopped on over from the Crafty Cousins and I'm so glad I did! Loved your projects and looking forward to future ones!

Melinda Mullins June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • love seeing you create with your beautiful daughter keeping you company. Your countdown was my favorite. TFS, have a creative, inspired weekend xoxoxo

MacKenzie LumberMill June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Love those pillows! So cute in your entry way!

Sammy Luster June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Very cute ideas.

Linda Lance June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Great projects n pink robe…your daughter is adorable! Thanks for the inspiration
    Dee

soldier girl June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Beautiful DIYs. The buttons DIY is cute. Love the cushions esp the red on white fabric.

Creative DIY with MomDas June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Wow your Great! Thank you I'm getting to meet fantastic new people bonus 😆👍✌wonderful DIY projects too! Hopped over from Crafting Cousins, Getting to know everyone, I have my own channel too, reselling on ebay! Your craft is awesome DIY!

Dragon Value Home June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • The holiday projects are great. I love the winter sign to be used all winter. The pillows are great 👍.

Jackie Burns Creations June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Your sweet helper’s smile made my day! These projects will make your home very cozy this Christmas. Enjoy your life, Cheryl.

Cheryl C June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Girl, I have to say that the pillows are my absolute fav!!! The glue gun is the ticket!!! Fun HOPPING with you!!! 🎄🎅🏼

Fixin To June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • you need to show off some of your furniture and let us see. The pillows are just Awh! you know. The sign is big and I really like it the sage color actually surprised me how well it turned out too. Girl I love the music so much I could just listen to the channel. I clipped that link thank you for sharing it with us. So tickled to be in the hop with you and I'll be watching more.

Dandysoap DIY June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Oh Shushana! Your diys are awesome!!! Making precious memories with those babies!!! I love the warm and cozy sign and the way you described what you want for your family ♥️ I love your music!! I only use hot glue on my pillow cases ! Lol!! I can’t see a lick!!! The hot glue does work great!! Love the pillows!! Thanks for sharing all your awesome diys!!!

A Country Girls Attic June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Love the pillows. New subscriber!

Paula Collins June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Wow, such beautiful Christmas projects, you are definitely ready for the Holidays! It was so much fun to participate with you in this hop, xoxoNadia🎄

DIY With Nadia June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Wow, the way you free handed Christmas. I am jealous. LOL

Loriann Norris June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply
  • Hey Shushana!! Your Christmas holiday projects are so cute ~ I love the signs and your sweet little helper too! The pillow covers are adorable and look so high end!! I'm so happy I was able to participate in this Friend Hop with you!! XXOO

Lori Blye DIY June 11, 2022 7:06 am Reply