Dinner At The Edison In Disney Springs | Drinking A Smoked Old Fashion & Eating Candied Bacon

• on June 12, 2022

Disneysprings #waltdisneyworld Hey Friends The Edison invited us out to come check out some of their menu in which I was …

Comments

• Awesome, loved seeing the food review, We have reservations at The Eidison the end of the month. The sunset was GORGEOUS❣️ Thank you for sharing. p/s I love your enthusiasm😊

KM MIMSY June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Those smoky old fashioneds are great.

Johnnierosco June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • That bacon looked ridiculous! The atmosphere in there looks amazing. What a cool restaurant!

Bridget Korns June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • I love the b/w scenes with the nice music when you enjoy food 🙂

Andreas Beer June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • We went as a result of this video. We met PJ the bartender. You should feature him sometime!

Honey, You Should Watch This June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Great video. You're a natural!

Mike & Laurie June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • What a great night out at Disney Springs. Cool that they have live entertainment back. That old fashioned was like a drink and a show. Bacon looked very yummy!

Ian B June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • It looks very Bioshock

Nick Becerra June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • You guys literally convinced us to switch our reservations in early December to The Edison for dinner. Visiting from AZ. The smoked old-fashioned is first on the list!!

Paul Calabrese June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • I love your videos but you should let Superenthused finish a sentence in your vlogs; usually you do, but this one she kept getting cut off when you were eating the bacon. I follow her too because I saw her on your videos.

Vicki McCollum June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • This place seriously looks and sounds amazing! Definitely putting it on our list!

Hemphilly Ever After June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • You lost me at "Bud Light"…

Jose Smith June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • You might want to check out the hole in wall and it’s actually called the hole in the wall lol

China Doll Travels June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Always a great video and loved the clothes peg on the hat . You should wear it in a few weeks time and see if people remember why you have a peg on your head ! Ahhaha

yamotos June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Loved this, never ate here, now I really want to! Thanks! On a side note: that waiter stuck his bear fingers in ur drink?I hate to point that out but does anyone else think that’s not ok????

HeresDonny June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Hey brother. Great vid and just subscribed. Old fashioned smoked sounds amazing! Surprised he used his bare hands to do the lemon the way he did. I wouldn’t care but wonder if others would. Keep up the great work.

wearethehaunted June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Wheres the infamous dancer Mr Ferrari ? 😁

jeff H June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Living vicariously!. Extra 👍 for Jackie.

The Soul Courtesan June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • My husband and I went to Disney for our honeymoon and The Edison was the first place we ate when we arrived. The meatloaf is the best meatloaf I’ve ever had in my life! We always talk about how good it was, and it came with those amazing carrots and mashed potatoes. Mmmmm!

Emily Davenport June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • The Edison burger was $19 last year when we were there. It’s $25 now. Crazy.

Brian Mullen ºoº June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Love your tiki mask. Where did you get it?

Nicole Haack June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • The “pop over” is called Yorkshire pudding.

Dive Bar Casanova June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Food looked amazing! My sister’s been to The Edison and always raves about how great it is. After watching this video, I’m gonna have to try it out. 🥓

Magical Merch June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Another really good video. Keep ‘em coming, Nate.

DPL June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • thanks for another great show NATE you are looking nice JACKIE too glad yall having fun b safe

Cory Fowler June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • That drink looks lit 🔥 but he used his bare hands and put the garnish into your drink. Ew.

Farrah Stoddard June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • MOUSEKETEERS AND CAPTAIN AMERICA FOR BIDEN..VOTE FOR HEROS NOT VILIANS

Dis Chewie Foodie June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Omg The food looked so good! I’d love to hang out with you guys around Disney! You guy’s Monorail crawl and Disney Spring food adventures are always so amazing! You two look like you have so much fun together! ♥️

Jaron Wells June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Your video are so awesome

George trains June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Glad you had a great experience but ours was horrible. Our last trip here was at the beginning of October and we were so excited as we loved it last time we ate here. This time was very different. Reservation for 8:00 on a Thursday- check in and told it will be a few minutes. For the next 20 minutes we wait while several other parties which were walk up were seated before us (and larger parties too….we were a party of 3). When I ask how much longer it might be, I get the answer of about 30 minutes. The other hostess comes back and they discuss and we are seated immediately (so basically they forgot about us). We order (prime rib of course which is the whole reason we came here) and get our drinks and appetizer. About 30 minutes after being seated, our server comes over to inform us they are out of prime rib! We ask for a manager who suggests we get a $25 burger or fish and chips instead! She goes on to say they have been running out of prime rib every night……so why can they not plan better if it's happening every night. Needless to say, it was well after 9:00 and we chose to leave. Super disappointed and won't be back anytime soon!

Kendra Allen June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Love your slo mo! Should have gone with medium rare. The best way to eat a steak!

Brenda Evans June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Yay love this video going to The Edison for the first time tonight for dinner….Happy Halloween 🎃

Lisa Gadberry June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Nothing will ever get me down because you are the best around…Nate you are such a gentleman.

Sue Chun June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • In the UK that popover is called a Yorkshire Pudding! That steak looks amazing!!

Lizzie Levett June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply
  • Hi, I enjoy your videos. I know it is a personal question but, just curious if you have a "regular" job on top of your YouTube vlog or if you make your living from YouTube? I have been watching for a while and I know those dinners and drinks can get pretty pricey, especially on a regular basis. Thanks so much for your channel, I am pretty jealous of all that good food I am seeing.

WALSTGUY June 12, 2022 4:53 pm Reply