RV Life S3 E52 Instant Pot Chicken fast and easy

• on June 12, 2022

Kim gets out the Instant Pot and cooks a chicken to use with side dishes. She shows you how she set the timer and what …

Comments

• LOVE LOVE LOVE my instant pot!>>>ur2.pl/1046 It is definitely not a necessity for everyone, but it has certainly made my life easier. I think the 8 quart version we got is maybe a little large for most people's needs, but I really appreciate the versatility of being able to put a larger quantity into the pot – it's made dishes like stir-fry and rice possible to cook at the same time. If you're on the fence about what size to get, or if you should get one at all, I would say go for it!

Taryn Adams June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • Beautiful RV!!! Thanks for the video!

anithe4 & sxnny June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • have you got to have some kind of certificate or permit to camp on blm land or can anyone just find a place

rita miner June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • You may have answered this question in another video, but I haven't found it yet. Could you give me your top five must have kitchen appliances in an Rv? I am looking at a 2012 class c sunseeker so I will not have the space that you do. The convection microwave seems like a must have.

covertyankee June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • Can you all please do a RV tour video so we can see you alls setup, thanx…

My Life In color June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • I'm sorry you could have call instapot? Just to be clear this is not a pressure cooker or is it all the same

Shelia Gore June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • thank you so much for demonstrating with this pressure cooker this is something I want to invest in I'm hoping to RV soon I think you so much for showing great tips on how you can have great healthy meals inside you're already. I hope that you can do a video on your convention oven something that you cook in there maybe you haven't haven't found the video yet but if you do I hope it's something or I know will be something yummy cuz you cook great meals

Shelia Gore June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • Thanks Miss Kim

Shelia Gore June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • nice video I just subscribed. can you please sub back too thanks

simple meals June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • You may have sold me an Instant Pot.

Be Bodacious June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • Hey y'all just wanted to say thank you for this recipe 🙂 this dish is the beeezzzneeezzz

Evan Post June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • I love this recipe – I mix quinoa with rice – my husband likes it better that way. Can't go wrong with this recipe!  Also, I save the carcass and make bone broth with it for cooking.

Diane Craig June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • Really awesome channel you have a new sub. Thanks for sharing going to try this one.

Pamela Girlfish June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • Very timely video! My daughter bought one of those and, for the first time, the night before she went into labor, she soaked some beans, with the intention of using her brand new insta-pot and then, of course, went into labor and had a baby, but in the meantime, I learned how to use it – the beans cooked in 7 minutes. I'm going to try cooking a chicken for when she gets home from the hospital (tomorrow-she had a c-section) and she can nibble on it for a few days, with the beans, of course! Thanks for making this video! Smile! 🙂 & Be Brave!

RV Lady June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • Good morning kim me and my was looking at how you were cooking that big chick she say thats real healthy you really look good again thank you. Mike/Kathleen

Michael J Render June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • Excellent. Thank you.

Peggy June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • Whole chicken and hard boiled eggs are my two favorite things to do in the IP. Love it!

Austin and Kayla June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • Kim ~ Darrell asked me to stop over, I'll bring the sides. Great Job as always, heck that instapot is a nifty little appliance.

Tim Rover June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • Mmmmm . . . YOU ~ ROCK ! !

firesideav June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • It is just the best way to cook a chicken and so fast it's almost hard to believe it really is done that quick. I put a 4.5 lb whole chicken and the small red/new potatoes in there and a few carrots and everything was done in 30 minutes. Thanks again for sharing.

Bev N June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • Looks great Kim!! Need to get a insta pot. 💐

Marian & Kelly - 1 Life June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply
  • are you really camping or are you park at home coming out of the house and getting into the RV cooking you both show real good out there big chick looks good kim I think we all should just come over eat.Thanks. Mike Render

Michael J Render June 12, 2022 5:07 pm Reply