Top 7 Kitchen Tools That Helped Us Go Vegan & Get Healthy

• on June 12, 2022

While you don’t necessarily need all of these kitchen appliances and tools to be successful on a plant-based vegan lifestyle, these …

Comments

• Thanks guys for doing this video! Great to find out about what products are out there that I've never heard of before. So excited to find out about the cold pressed juicer and the blender as well. They look like really great products. Loved the whole video, with the tips you gave and thanks for sharing all the content links and things below your video 🙂 Love your whole channel! xo

Rachel Panchia - Mummies on a Mission June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Hey! Was wondering what convertible car seat you recommend? I saw a maxi cosi one on your Amazon store and was going to purchase it for my 1 year old. But was wondering if you know if it’s “non-toxic” as I know many of them are? I was going to get the Nuna Rava because it’s green guard certified, and there aren’t many car seats that are, but the Maxi Cosi one on your Amazon store is cheaper. Let me know 🙂

Felicia Giangualano June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Hey
    May I ask why you bought this airfryer? I have seen that there are several types, like this one as the "traditional type" and like klarstein aerovital cube etc so like a bigger/different way of use/or size? What do you think about these?

Kitti Hadabás June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • This is exactly the video I was looking for. Im in a mixed dietary household. My husband loves meat and with my chronic illness, I don't have the energy in my muscles to cook like I used to. Im trying to move to a plant based diet for my health, so gadgets that make cooking easiest is desperately needed.

Momma Bear June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • What equipment do you use if you want to make sauces, vegan cheese, dressings in small amounts, e.g., one to two cups? I have the same food processor that you have and love it, but would like to get something smaller for smaller jobs.

cozytea scones June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • You guys live the life I want lol

Robert Delatte June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Great job 🙂 we are all about healthy smoothies including nutrients like shilajit, cordyceps mushroom, and other holistic healing tonics to boost our body to the fullest. <3

Cultivate Elevate June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • I’m working on a juicer and Dutch oven next. I use my crock pot quite a bit but maybe a pressure cooker. I’m with Erin right Ben though I have older kids I need that thing to do most of the work lol. Great options all around!

Super Awesome Angel June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • I was about to ask which gadgets help with food prep & viola. Thank you guys!

Victoria Hill June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • I got my air fryer thanks to you two and it is awesome….now to think about that InstaPot cooker. Hesitant because I have a slow cooker already but I can see its benefits. Thanks again.

Shelley Picott June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Thanks for the great ideas y’all! I love to use my air fryer but there are so many recipes that require loads of cooking spread to crisp up- and sometimes they still don’t.id love to see a segment on the air fryer with some new ideas if you’ve got em! 🤩🙏🥰

mindy geist June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Freddy Mercury !

Eddy Mercury June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • I could live off the Airfryer and blender
    I love making potato’s on my Air fryer

Chrissy Backes June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Could you do a video on what food you pack when traveling? We’re doing a road trip and not sure if there’ll be vegan restaurants where we’re going or if there’s even vegan options in the restaurants that are open.

Debbie CS June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Thanks guys! Great video to help get things organised!

Leesa Bee June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • TEAM HIGH SPEED BLENDER & PRESSURE COOKER !!!! :)))

Mike Skylark June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • I have the same air fryer and it's a wonderful tool in the kirchen! I juice with my Nama Juicer and it works great. I prefer juice over smoothies. I just use my Ninja Bullet Blender for smoothie recipes and to puree. I'd like to get that cast iron pot you have.

rosie2 June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Couldn’t live without my instant pot, vitamix, and air fryer ❤️

Aseaba's Place June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Nice moustache! Reminds me of Mario and his brother 🙂

Joanna Petke June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Love ❤️ kids dance

Amma's Tiny Kitchen June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • I got two intelligent inputs:
    1.) if you haven't, try Airfryer Falafels – game changer <3
    2.) we also have a soda stream, but with glass bottles. this prevents the bottles from getting "smelly" after loing time use and you can just put them into de dishwasher!

great video, as always – thank you!

alexdobner_music June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • ❤❤❤❤❤

Rossella Pivato June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Great video and my favourite kitchen tools are my knives, chopping board and my favourite electric gadgets are the food processor and blender then my grinder for seeds and i also have a mini oven and hotplates and I have a slow cooker.

David's Allotment June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Totally off subject, but I just wanted you to know that Max is lucky to have you two in his life. He is perfectly healthy and very well nourished!! I have raised 6 children and have fed them very healthy and not so healthy lol but they were all a skinny and active. Just because the new norm is “obese kids” doesn’t mean that Max is malnourished. He’s actually exactly what children should look like!!!!

Cami Snyder June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Thank you guys!

Rae Stipher June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Can I just say that I love the energy all of your videos put off? Even though we all know this is YouTube, and nobody is perfect, I can tell that you both are just genuinely good souls. I was vegan for 2 years and recently had began eating meat again after a stressful move to another state, but you all give me motivation and inspiration to go plant based again. ❤❤

Amber Amato June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Love my Instant Pot and VitaMix. 🌱

Kimberly June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • All those tools can make the Vegan path very addicting……..

Glad for you all.

✌️& ❤️

robert villarreal June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Air fryer, air fryer, air fryer all the way!!! And instant pot second. Thank you so much for being such a beautiful positive sore for the movement.

Catfish June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • My favorite is my 12 yr. old Blendtec high speed blender hands down. I was a single mom with 7 children and splurged on this item. Dont regret it. I still have 2 children at home and just recently bought a air fryer (Not top of the line). We can't wait to try it later this week. I'm dreaming of purchasing a Nama Juicer, but I do have a cheaper Hamilton Beach that serves the purpose for now. It is affordable in pieces, not all at once. Choose your best appliance and make healthy food choices when shopping and go from there. Do your best in your situation and build from there.❤🥦🍓🥭🥬🍉

Sydney Cook June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • I recently bought a Ninja Foody, its a pressure cooker, air fryer, grill you can bake, roast and steam in it. I
    My favourite kitchen appliance and it saves space.

Carol Bradley June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • I love my high speed blender!! Use it almost every day. They can be very pricy but a lot of places offer no interest payments to spread the cost out over a few months. I really think it's a worthy investment! Was super excited to see a new video pop up today!! Happy weekend =)

Lynn Walker June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • I have most of the same pieces of equipment and a high speed blender is by far the best kitchen purchase I've ever made.

Rachel Weatherford June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Yay new video!!! Sending you love from France ❤️

Lod Ixe June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Hey, beautiful family!!! Regards from Ukraine! Me and my husband have been vegan for 2 years now and it’s so wonderful to find such channels like yours🙌🏼 Airdryer like yours was an absolute discovery for me, thank you I loved your video, well all of your videos☺️

Liudmyla Opanasenko June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Pressure cooker hands down.❤️

Val Blanchard June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • I see comments about the expense associated with some of the items. But I will say they are v high quality and last a LONG time. I’ve had my vitamix got 10+ years & we use it multiple times daily. We also have a Hurom juicer (going on 3 years) used almost daily and the motor just stopped working last week. Hurom replaced the unit without any issues.
    I have my eye on the Breville Convection & Air Fry Smart Oven. But waiting for our toaster oven to quit first.

Jamie Graff June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Aww little Max is his mama's twin!! ❤❤

Sasha Sunuwar June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Thank you for those tips. Very helpful as I’m new to the lifestyle and never sure what to use or have as far as equipment. I Never saw the links for the discount codes. Where do I find them?

Joan Jaybird June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Wow, wow, wow these items are so pricey. Especially the Dutch oven. Over $500? Most people are on a budget and most of these items are just not affordable. I really do feel that’s why many folks don’t adopt a vegan lifestyle, because it can be quite expensive. With all of the gadgets, the organic food, the supplements and powders, etc…can get quite pricey.

Lynn Osborne June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Hi beautiful family! 🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐

Cynthia Hammett June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Hello from Germany 🙋‍♀️. I love your healthy lifestyle very much and would love to do it in the same way. I am not really eating unhealthy but I cannot give up sugar. I am a not overweight but I know how unhealthy sugar is. Do you gave got tipps to quit white sugar?

LilaLavendel June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Le creuset is actually a french brand not dutch!

Anne-Emilie Sicard June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • I love my high speed blender as well I am trying to live as healthy as I can and keeping the nutrients and fiber in my nice creams and smoothies is so very helpful. My Dutch oven is also a favorite. Now that we are heading into soup and stew season in New England, it we getting even more use. Thanks so much for another great video!

Even So It Is Well June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply
  • Love you guys ♡♡♡♡ so getting air fryer and dutch oven

Lisa Friedrich June 12, 2022 3:13 pm Reply