VLOG: baking, dr's appointment + new sensory toys! ♡

• on June 12, 2022

BUILT BOOST: CODE: Cammie10 Banana Pudding Recipe: 2 bananas x2 instant vanilla jello milk …

Comments

• Make this recipie with chessman cookies instead of the vanilla wafers you will never go back lol soooo good

Beth Crevier June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • Love your sandals!😍

LolaNytz’s Footprints June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • Love your videos, I'm a long-time watcher! I defiantly think something was off with your camera, I noticed before you said anything hopefully, you can figure it out.

Megan Webb June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • Please tell me a Fall decorate with me is coming soon ❤❤

Callie Whitley June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • I love when Grey says “bye bye” at the end 😭❤️ And I wanted to leave you a recipe I think you guys might like 🙂 I found it on Facebook but you can Google it too! So it’s a no bake dessert, called Starwberry Lush cake. It made with a vanilla wafer crust, no bake cheesecake layer, vanilla pudding, strawberry dessert topping ( or can you sliced strawberries) and pipe whip topping on top and place sliced strawberries 🙂 It’s sooo good! I make it for work all the time! I’ll have to make a video of me making it sometime!

Here’s the recipe: for a standard 9×13 in cake pan

Vanilla wafer crust:
    I package of finely crushed wafers mix with melted butter and pressed into bottom of pan.

No bake cheesecake layer:
    x2 8oz blocks of softened cream cheese
    1-2 cups of powdered sugar (add more if you want it sweeter )
    Dash of vanilla extract
    **add some cool whip if you want it to be sweeter and fluffier!

You can use premade vanilla pudding or make your own 🙂

Steps:
    Make the crust and press into the bottom of an unheralded cake pan.

For the no bake cheesecake, start by mixing the cream cheese in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, mix just until creamy. Then add powdered sugar in a little at a time until you put all of it in. Add more if you want it sweeter 🙂 Add vanilla, and about 1/2 cup of cool whip! Mix it all up and scrape the sides. Then scoop over your crust. Add vanilla pudding layer next over the cheesecake in the pan. Then add your sliced or strawberry topping. Then pipe streaks of cool whip on top the whole length of the pan and place more sliced strawberries on top & let set in the fridge for about 2-3 hours until you serve!! It’s so good trust me!! 🤤🍓

Shelby S June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • I love when Grey vlogs 🥺💜

Shawna Angelakos June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • That banana pudding looked so good!!! Awww grey is getting so big! She’s such a pretty little girl! You are a great momma! Love you guys!

The Reil Life June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • How do you like the Built Bars? I have tried all different brands of protein bars and I hate them all. I hate the texture and the way protein bars taste but I have heard Built Bars are nothing like that!

Jordan Somers June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • We just also had my daughter’s 15 month check up and she was not happy either lol. 😂

Smile Stunner June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • Lol why was I just searching through your videos this morning for the bananas pudding recipe

Chyanne Barclay June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • Ugh the end outro is so frekin adorable!!

Marilenny’sJourney June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • You should go to deep south cheese & grill! They have amazing burgers and food, they also have Canadian cheese curds that are so fresh, that they squeak when you eat it! 💛

Alisa Belkins June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • Cool new blog update, Cammie!❤️

Ervin's Movie Corner June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • 💚💚

Kendra Voracek June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • Grays vibe is me when I get my chicken tenders lol

Alexandria B June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • I love your measuring cups. Where did you get them?

Charmayne Locaspino June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • Gray is so sweet and i love her smile! 🥰 I love your vlogs as they're so relaxing! I hope you are having a fantastic week ❤️

Danni June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • Did grey have any favorite learning/sensory toys that you recommend for a 1 year old? My baby’s turning 1 in 10 days🥲💗

Destinee Hughes June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • Awe!!!!

Samantha King June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply
  • Thx for posting a lot! Love you and your family and appreciate the hard work! Love you!

Shelbi Goe June 12, 2022 9:03 pm Reply