WEEKLY WW WEIGH IN | THIS WEEK…WHAT HAPPENED?? | WEIGHT WATCHERS!!

• on June 12, 2022

HAPPY FRIDAY!! I hope you had a GREAT week! Today we’re talking rewind and repeat and of course I’m sharing this weeks …

Comments

• I look forward to these videos every week. Great job! I’m finding for me, getting my food for the day ready the night before keeps me on track at work and exercising roughly 5 nights a week (even for 15 minutes) has helped tremendously. I’m down 6 lbs so far this month and I’m motivated to keep going. I’m staying within about 1,400 calories a day.

Rebecca Bianchi June 12, 2022 3:08 am Reply
  • Oh girl I see your weight loss in your face!!

Rho Fischer June 12, 2022 3:08 am Reply
  • Great job this week! I feel like I’m always rambling in your comment section lol. But last week I told you I “gained” 0.4. This week I “gained” 0.2. I can HONESTLY say, I have no idea where these small little gains are coming from. I’ve been KILLING it. I’ve been tracking every little thing that goes in my mouth. If it’s one chip? I track it. A skittle? Tracked it. I’ve been so honest, yet I managed to stay within my calories all week and exercise 4 days. I haven’t lost a single pound this month…which is very frustrating. I’m sticking to your calories and being consistent. I wanna lose 15 pounds before my birthday in June, but each week I weighed in, I feel like I won’t hit that goal. I’ve been this weight since the end of last month… I really hope I can lose 15 pounds before June so I can be in Onederland but I’m not gonna lie, I’m feeling really discouraged, especially bc ive been doing everything right.

Kay’s Kickstart June 12, 2022 3:08 am Reply
  • Hi.Jenn 💎..yay🎈🎈🎈
    🤗.for.your. weight. Loss ❗
    Down..8.too. 🤗.too🎈🎈🎈🖒yay. Me. GREAT.TIPS. Today ❗😊
    Looking 👀PRETTY. In.Blue
    Bright.eyes 👀s❗❤..Be.well
    Be.YOU. to FUL 🌹 🤗FRI.YAY ❗x0

Ann Wilson June 12, 2022 3:08 am Reply
  • This was a great topic.. you are doing an amazing 🤩 job on your weight loss journey.. 💗

Hope Hall-Sanchez June 12, 2022 3:08 am Reply
  • In the long run, slower is better. I eat pretty low calories during the week. Now I have to eat low in order to maintain.

Renee Kerner June 12, 2022 3:08 am Reply
  • Just order the kit from Thryve…so looking forward to seeing my results.

Susan Caicedo June 12, 2022 3:08 am Reply
  • Great topic, you're doing good!! Have a good week, until tomorrow's grocery haul….. 💙

Phyllis Harrison June 12, 2022 3:08 am Reply
  • I also lost .8! Turtle here -so excited!

Red Snapper June 12, 2022 3:08 am Reply
  • Go Jenn!!!! I loved this weeks topic!!!! Best one I have listen too and I love the break out rooms!!! I weigh in tomorrow!!!! 👏👏👏

Meg Folino June 12, 2022 3:08 am Reply