Let's Get Voodoo Doughnuts! | City Walk Stroll for a Change of Scenery

• on June 14, 2022

We were hesitant if we’d be venturing to City Walk today as it reopens! But after seeing all of the safety precautions on Twitter we …

Comments

• Once again, Happy Birthday, glad you had a lovely day, and hope this is the beginning of a year when your dreams come true, hope you liked the Happy Ever After song i sent you yesterday, as a message of good will towards you both🍓. 🎂🎈🎂🎈🎂🎈🎂🍓💐🎉🍍🎀🌈

Alison Riddle June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • Yay! Finally a sense of “normalcy”…as normal can look right now. Many things are still closed where we live, except normal groceries and things. Restaurants are slowly reopening, but at very limited capacity.

Hemphilly Ever After June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • It was nice to see Universal but I was do worried for you. Just wanna give u both big hugs

See Shaun Vlog June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • Thanks for taking us along it was nice to see a little universal atmosphere. Can't wait to go back to all of the parks! And those donuts looked good 👌, those orange overalls look cute on you Sarah.😊

LisetteAnna June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • Thank you and we appreciate you!

Lauren Jackson June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • Hi, Sarah Peter saw the vlog at City Walk next week Disney Springs, what are your views at the Parks opening up. We mised our holiday this year we are now looking at to at the earliest 2012. U2 safe an chil Yes you Sarah. From over the Pond

Ian Robson June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • I loveeee making mushroom tacos! I use mini bella’s because they’re a little firmer & soo yummy 💖 I’m working on a box for you guys right now but the worlds still a lil crazy so I apologize it didn’t end up being a Mother’s Day gift 💕

MsPlague June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • Good to see you out and about but it is very eerie to me and I have cancelled till next May…stay safe y’all!

Linda Wooten June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • You guys are doing brilliantly and nice to see you out and about. It is different with masks on isn't it but it also feels so much safer. If it helps Peter try twisting the elastic before looping it on your ear as it doesn't slip so much 🙂 Took us a while to get used to leaving our shoes outside and then going directly to the shower to scrub off and washing clothes. We find it all worth the caution for a few precious hours back out though 🙂

Jane Glavan June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • Listen, You Two, I'm trying to cut back on sugar and this DID NOT HELP because now all I want is donuts! LOL! Totally making those mushroom tacos. Amazing!

Jen Lefforge June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • Glad to see everyone using caution.

a beamzn June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • Im salivating all the way from the UK those donuts look amazing!!!!

Anette Haber June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • You could see the happiness on your faces, right through the masks ☺️. Glad you found a secret hidden cove to enjoy your Voodoo Doughnuts! 🍩

Alexis June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • So happy you got the blanket!!! I included the wrapper from the yarn so that you know the washing instructions. I did not have any sensitive skin or dye-free detergent so I would recommend giving it a good wash before you or baby James use it ❤️❤️❤️!!!

Ford Family Follies June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • I love how you filmed the drive to Universal. Entertaining vlog 😊

Aimee Guerrera June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • Look forward to your vlogs every day, it’s good to hear that the people, us, who follow your lives through YouTube help you both too😊 Another lovely meal Sarah, it looked so good! Stay safe!

Marilyn Vickers June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • Happy Friday Evening. Tacos Look Amazing. So happy that you able to go back to some normalcy. Voodoo Doughnuts is just what you Guys Needed. Mobile Ordering is the best. Gifts are so beautiful. Have a Super Saturday.

Maria F. June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • Sarah's tacos look amazing as do the voodoo donuts! So great to see Citiwalk. Be careful stay safe! Thanks for all your vlogs during normal times and lockdown ❤️

Michelle Agombar June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • Ahhhh so exciting to see you guys out on an evening adventure again! Giving us all hope that normal will return.

Dana Petter June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • Recipe for the mushrooms please! I think I missed it! Did y'all just add pasta sauce! Looked good!

Venessa June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • Love me some VooDoo donuts.. Gonna need to make a trip down once they open again.

Rob Hale June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • So exciting to be OUT! Just heard we go back to the office June 1. 😳

Sara Irvine June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • Thanks so much for this video, great to see some since of “norm”. So excited for things to be open soon.

Mr.Shawn June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • fiiirst and pre work out again!
    sound like a safe plan for the voodoo douhnuts!
    and sarah, those mushrooms looked like the most delicious on the world!
    crazy times, but yes, we have to stay safe and strong X

Milou B. June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply
  • No thank you. I look forward to your vlog everyday. They cheer me up when I need it.

Katharine Wilby June 14, 2022 1:01 am Reply