many berry wine (mixed fruit wine)

• on June 14, 2022

hey all so I thought it was time to make a mixed berry wine. when it comes to making wine I am a bit of a puritan, like 1 fruit wines …

Comments

• Where are you man longtime no video 😕

S M June 14, 2022 8:35 pm Reply
  • I'm brewing something similar today, how did this turn out?

Jay Russell June 14, 2022 8:35 pm Reply
  • Plz.. don’t talk too much do the process.. talking talking talking like Dramma to make your video length.. irritating man.. can’t be patient to watch it full man.. (your recipe is good butttttt 🙄)

Shank’z Blue June 14, 2022 8:35 pm Reply
  • When its gonna be filmed 2nd part? Or u just drank it all without filming it 😀 I wanna know how it tastes, and how brew got finished, please update us a little 🙂

Nemanja Martinovic June 14, 2022 8:35 pm Reply
  • give a man a brew and he can get pissed for a night, give a man a brewing kit, and he can get pissed for the rest of his life.

ArcadeMAD June 14, 2022 8:35 pm Reply
  • Oh man, top tip opening the bucket lid slightly. I've just narrowly avoided a many berry explosion!

Alexander Talbot June 14, 2022 8:35 pm Reply
  • Hi Lee, im making the mixed fruit wine by copying your other video with 2 bags of wonky fruit. Can u tell me do i need to agitate the wine during the first few days ?

andy 20208 June 14, 2022 8:35 pm Reply
  • Ok..made this & not sure if I did something wrong. Tasted a bit dry before I bottled it, so I added sugar (to make it a bit sparkling). I burped the bottles and let’s say there was a huge wine explosion. I don’t want the bottle to explode, but how long should I let it sit? I had to add the sugar since it def wasn’t sweet enough.

Jacbean10 June 14, 2022 8:35 pm Reply
  • Misread that as 'Mary Berry Wine'. This I've got to see thought I. Good vid even if Mary was missing 😁

Bedlams Pilot June 14, 2022 8:35 pm Reply
  • Good job buddy

steve hurst June 14, 2022 8:35 pm Reply
  • Farmfoods do mixed fruit super cheap ! Been thinking of doing this for a while .

Andrew Joy June 14, 2022 8:35 pm Reply
  • This is basically the first wine ever made, although mine was mixed berry and fruit of the forrest. 100% recommend back sweetening otherwise it has a weird burn flavour (somehow). I tend to use it as fruity icecubes for things like pims or store bought fruity wines so it doesn't dilute it

Daniel White June 14, 2022 8:35 pm Reply
  • Interesting concoction, you never know, it may turn out to be a gem 🖒

Steve Day June 14, 2022 8:35 pm Reply