paris diaries | my first tattoo, kpop cafe, seeing spiderman nwh

• on June 14, 2022

HI LOVES I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH MWAH MWAH MWAH ♫ music in this video ♫ ‣ music by doopiano – bts euphoria …

Comments

• HI BABESSSSS im so sorry for the mini hiatus – i hope you enjoy the next few videos of me and my trip to paris!!!! question of the day: if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?<3

Diana Malloy June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • 🙃 P r o m o S M!!!

Tiphany Sou June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • All the tattoos are so cute ^-^

Wonwii June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • 5:04 I'm so glad I'm not the only one who cried during that movie lol! Who knew a zombie movie could make you so emotional??

Takki June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • I’ve been feeling really lonely lately and this vlog and seeing you travel with friends really cheered me up. Thank you for sharing!

Hanna Constantina June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • it was so so nice to see you looking SO happy, I hope you had an amazing time and the jet lag hasn't been to cruel to you!
    also, resident baker geek here to explain the red velvet thing for anyone who cares (tldr at the end):

red velvet does contain a small amount of cocoa so it is "chocolate" in a sense but it's a very small amount compared to traditional chocolate cake, it's also made with buttermilk and vinegar, these ingredients make the cake very soft and "velvet-y", and it has a bit of a tang from the acid which is what gives it that "red velvet" flavour (as well as being paired with cream cheese icing/frosting. traditionally it was actually paired with something called ermine or flour frosting but that's way too long to get into).
    originally it was invented in victorian England but red velvet became popular post war 2 and didn't contain any food colouring, it was more of a reddish-brown than modern red velvet and the colour came from the reaction between the alkaline baking soda and cocoa with the acidic vinegar and buttermilk, which also is what made the cake rise without the need for baking powder or other leaveners. some modern recipes contain baking powder too though.
    the recipe was then taken and pushed by a food dye company who adapted it to use food colouring and used it as a marketing strategy which is where more modern cakes come from.
    there's lots of speculation about various theories of the history but that's a short summary.

TLDR; red velvet flavour is different from normal chocolate cake because it only uses a small amount of cocoa and contains buttermilk and vinegar (the cocoa should also be natural cocoa, not dutch processed) which makes it tangy, and in old recipes gave it a reddish-hue, even without food colouring.

Sarah Corke June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • Omggg I come from france and it’s really weird seeing you visit all the shops I go to !! I hope you had fun much love <3

Aurieau June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • diana!!! i missed you!!! <3333 thank you for filming your trip and sharing with us, i'm so glad you're having fun 🤍 you looked so pretty each day! pink hair really does suit you a lot 🥺( off topic, but i thought it was cool how i was the 400th like on the video haha, so satisfying to watch it change from 399 😌)

ia :} June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • this is cute but travelling in a panorama?! ummmmmmmmmm

Cyber BB June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • So lovely to see you having a fun time Diana! Also wanted to say thanks for streaming, I’m a lurker too scared to join the chat but your streams are helping me through the sads 🥰

Anna Mackay June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • I love when you match your eyeshadow to your hair! I love the colour!

JoRadFitness June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • Thank you for sharing! It's so lovely to see you smiling and happy! Glad you got some time with friends. It's so restorative to spend time with people you love who make you happy! Would love to see a list of places you went to in Paris–that vegan cafe looked delish! Happy New Year and I hope you and the kitties are doing well!

LRB9498 June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • DIANA I WANNA BE UR FRIEND SO BAD AHH!!

Amy Watters June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • I love your tattoo, its soooo cute and this type of video is so amazing, you are just having fun with your friends. Enjoy the trip, Love you <3.

melnumbers June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • omg could you please share the name of that kpop café and shop? 🥺 loved the vlog, hope i can go back soon ❤️

Vittoria Ronchetti June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • If she's happy, we are 2💜💜💜💜💜 take care and enjoy, Babe!

abglaoi June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • So fun! Thanks for the vlog, looks like a wonderful time with beautiful friends. If I could go anywhere in the world…I think it would be Thailand.

Richelle Enriquez June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • I am so happy for you ….u were enjoying urselves so much with ur friends….❤️❤️

NIKHILA NANDU June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • Omg I need to watch Spider-Man! I’ve heard such great things about that movie. This vlog is such a fun time 🤩 vicariously living through you hehe

michellejy June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • That mug was so cute <3 I would get it

Tsukino Utokki June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • So happy to see that you are having fun in Paris with your friends 🙂 Love u!

creblur ✨ June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • It makes me so happy seeing YOU so happy.
    You are such a sweetheart!❤️
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

Mrs. Oktopusien June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • What a lovely trip! Nothing like seeing new places with good people by your side! Enjoy your holiday bby <3

Peach & Pie June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • "May this ghost bring you…ghostly happiness" made me giggle😂

Haley Daisy June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • So absolutely amazing and so fun to watch 🙂

ASMRaphael June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • Omg finally an upload! ❤️❤️

haha Diana reminds me of all my bad shopping instigator friends 😂 “you should get it!”

Sophia Lin June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • YESS!!!the friend group is backkk ,I missed these vlogs,Dianna love youu!!all of you are so cute🌸🥰🌷 have fun and take careee 💖😽

Tatjana Dragutinovic June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • i would go to hawaii maybe? or like the bahamas. i was soooo fricken happy when u posted, glad to know u r enjoying ur time 💗

Kiann Schmottlach June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • I missed u so much, i NEEDED one of your videos!<3

Giulian Obando June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • w content creator w trip w food w movie w cat hat w friends

Synclash June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • w

Ray Sobrepena June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • This vlog was relaxing 😌 have fun in Paris Diana and your tattoos are cute ☺️ have a wonderful blessed weekend queen 👑 be safe🙏🏾

Prescott Osegie June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • yay! more buddy adventures! im glad yall could spend time together and have fun! ^^

justmedidi June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • ur tattoo is so cute PLEASE OMG- I want one 😭 I need someone to get matching tattoos w 👆 and THATS my life goal

allygcas June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply
  • What an exciting video!! I hope u had a great start into 2022 and I hope u stay safe! Luv u so much <333

•• Clara •• June 14, 2022 3:41 am Reply