TURNING MY DAY AROUND: clean with me + healthy mentality + being productive after a late start

• on June 17, 2022

love you guys, thank you for watching! xo things mentioned: …

Comments

• I totally understand how you feel, I feel so unproductive and like I’ve let myself down if I wake up late. Well done you for turning your day around 🤍

Libby Horner June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • you put out the best videos, especially when it's related to motivation; it just really inspires me to shift my mindset to a growth one rather than a fixed one

Amie Sallah June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • Stop giving life advice because it defeats the purpose of “YOU DO YOU” – needless to say mind your own life and embrace your own life.

YOU DO YOU➡️ do what's right for you, whatever that may be.

“You are not better than anyone,
    and nobody is better than you

Name not necessary June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • Hi your vid’s are so uplifting and motivating I love you

☁️Elsa☁️ June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • hi michaela, im sorry if what im about to say is wrong, i always watch your vids and i’ve noticed that since you moved out, you are always cleaning, cooking, doing groceries, laundry… all by yourself, except for one clip joel was helping you clean the dishes and when you asked him to go to cotsco with you. i honestly feel bad for you struggling with not being productive, and then, you have to clean the whole apartment, when you are always taking care of it and it honestly looks like you live alone, when two ppl are leaving in it but you are actually the only one doing the house chores. im sorry if this is none of my business or if he actually does home stuff, but i don’t really think is fair for you to always take care of everything, specially when you are feeling upset about it. i honestly hope i’m wrong, but it kinda triggered me and i have been noticing this for several videos now, that’s why i finally decided to write this. this is just my humble opinion/observation and, of course, you are free to take it or leave it. love u🫶🏼💜

raquel99gf June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • I tried this routine today and it is so fun omg it's currently 9 pm and I am feeling so good about my self ❤️ thank u girl ily💕

Ouzna Boutma June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • New subscriber, love it here 😍

Zelda Tawana June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • I hear people say they work up at 10 in a negative way and am flawed, I literally can’t wake up before 1 without wanting to unsubscribe from life – perks of being an insomniac who works night shift WFH

SHANI LUNAA June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • You are so beatiful and cuuute🥰❤️

Hatice Sıla Görmez June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • Your video is excellent🥰

Hatice Sıla Görmez June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • Do you count your steps

Kristin Valdes June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • You are such a productive girl Michaela💚U always motivated to me😘😘

Thinzar Yushein June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • Good morning happy Thursday morning and I loved your reset vlogs because you are amazing Supporter and I'm proud of you and I loved your channel always because you are sweetheart

Edward Lee California USA June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • clean

Gauthier Bojar June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • 🖤4🤍:🤍0🤍5🖤
    Diam's – Jeune Demoiselle (Clip Officiel)
    Diam's officiel • 5,8 M de vues • il y a 1 an

Gauthier Bojar June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • you work so hard! it’s so exciting to see your growth girl! i love your videos 🥰

Simone Cristina June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • I love ur vid sooo much really satisfying,,,,have you used picooc b4? I think it really suits to you 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Miles Mike June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • OMGG YOUR APERTMENY LOOK SO AMAZING UHM CAN YOU DO YOUR ROOM TRANS NEXT VIDEO?

CallmeChelsea June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • Your videos motivate me so much and I love watching them ❤️💗

•Jules• June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • LOVED this video but she kind of pushes the productivity culture and it’s lowkey unhealthy. Im all for turning a bad day around but not every single day needs to be productive. You can allow you body to rest past 10 am and you shouldn’t feel guilty about it. Idk the beginning just really threw me off.

Carla Corey June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply
  • I will never get bored of watching your videos, they make me so happy. You makes me so happy and I love how you are real with us and you give us the best advice and opinions illy

Just Yasmine June 17, 2022 11:18 am Reply