🍝 At-Home Date Night! Homemade Spaghetti & Vegan Meatballs PLUS Relationship Q+A! ♥️

• on June 19, 2022

Thank you to Antree for making homemade pasta so fun & easy, and for sponsoring this video! Get 30% off between Sept 28-Oct 3 …

Comments

• I have several questions lol…

1. Was it hard moving in together and getting use to each other habits ?
    2. What’s your sun, moon, rising?
    3. How long did you guys date before you guys decided to get married ?

Blue09 June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • Hi loves! I cant seem to find your recipe books on your website? only the 2 guides? am I missing something!? Thanks XO!

Aubrey Marie June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • Oh how I wish. Y husband would try vegan food. Unfortunately if it doesn’t contain meat he won’t eat it. We are so completely opposite it’s unreal, but we love each other and are the best of friends. I think all relationships need an accelerator and a brake. 🥰

Smlindas1 June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • Did u use chickpea flour for the noodles as well?
    Are u up for other ethnic recipes to veganize? Would you try a vegan noodle soup with beet/mushroom squares such as celery, mushroom
    Carrot, parsnip,
    potato, onion,
    garlic
    Tomato, pepper
    Bouquet garnis-
    parsley, chervil
    Stock
    Home made noodles, square flecks, sprinkle saffron (or sub.pinch turmeric),garnish fresh parsley
    Finely mushed beets or
    mushrooms
    Egg substitute
    Breadcrumbs
    Spread 1/4 in. thick on baking sheet ,bake ,add
    1/4 in of meringue on top , sprinkle parsley,score into 1 in. squares,finish baking.
    Serve alongside soup for adding in.
    We've vegetarianized this recipe from the original Christmas version of chicken noodle soup , with liver meringue squares, but haven't had any luck when it comes to baking whipped chickpea liquid/aqua-faba 'veringue' . What would you use as meringue substitute?
    By the way,may l ask what yours and Erin's ethnic backgrounds are?

Ingrid Pear June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • Bomb 💣

Stephanie June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • The Q&A session on couples relationships, just want to state that,the foundation of any successful couples relationships has to be Faith based first ,grounded in the One True Faith who both belong very much needed for the advancement into spiritual maturity of each and every eternal soul within the marriage in accordance to their distinct individual natural personality.

Horna Tham June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • Loved this video!!! Thank you for the recipe, can't wait to try it. I'll be making it with store bought gf pasta instead but looks sooo gooood!!!!!😍😍

Kaya Kalugin June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • Newly diagnosed food sensitivities here-I can't touch wheat, rye, barley, almond or cashew. Are other flours suitable or is there a different ratio to use? I'm not interested in being vegan BUT I don't want to eat packing peanuts for the rest of my life ☠️

Git Outta My Cage June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • Nap Time!! Oh My Gosh!! Our son was born 22 years ago and that's what we called it!! 😂
    I nursed our son and we too co-slept,
    And people questioned it. Our son felt safe and secure and all of his needs were met as an infant..And, he never sucked his thumb or used a pacifier or nook..or whatever they call them these days.
    💓🤗 Love You guys!!

Kim Hebert June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • You two are so cute!!

Lourdes Gallegos June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • Very upbeat and refreshing video – thanks for sharing! ✨

Katelyn June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • Yum!!!

Katelyn June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • You had my mouth watering from the get go😂 Thanks for the great recipe and sharing your story on how you met!! You guys are a beautiful family!!

Jerry Malesich June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • You are a great and beautiful couple. And have a beautiful family. I love your videos and I am trying to eat vegetarian but my dear husband like to eat meat and I have to cook 2 dishes every meal. I try the vegan meat but didn't like the taste. What can you recommend me to cook that he would eat.

Carmen Valentin June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • I would love to see a video about the influencers, authors, etc that you guys are into. What YouTube channels do you watch, or podcasts do you listen to?

Elizabeth Bloomfield-Deal June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • Yess! Loved getting to see a recipe while also getting to sit down and get to know you more! Thank you so much for your videos as always!

Ariel Dezio June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • When Dusty strokes his mustache in the beginning 🤣🤣🤣

Heather Juliet June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • More recipes please

Sherrie Canning June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • That looks amazing. You missed the garlic bread!!! Just curious if you did make garlic bread what you would use instead of butter? I’m trying to get my family healthier but they do love garlic bread.

Catfish June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • Your pasta recipe looks soooo delicious! I love how healthy it is!! Thanks for sharing 😊 Your love story is sweet…moms know best 😉

Sarah June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • I noticed it looked like you guys don’t have a microwave above your stove. And I can’t recall seeing a microwave in your kitchen. Do you have on or is there a reason for not having one? Thoughts? I’m looking into it as my husband and I are really scrutinizing everything we do, use, and consume for better overall health. Thanks so much! And great video as always!!

Elizabeth Trieu June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • As an Italian I ‘ d say you have to make vegan pesto! 😘

caos loop June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • You’re not Italian in origins?… I would have bet on that!

Francesca Donati June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • 😮😮😮😮😮

Francesca Donati June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • All that’s missing is a glass of vegan red 🍷

Millie J. June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • Ciaooooo!!! Sono italiana e amo i vostri video!!!! Che bello sentire che amate l'Italia … you are helping me to go vegan. I will try your recipe! Much love from Turin (Venaria Reale)

Stefania Lerma June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • You guys are great. I wish I had access to all these things when I was your age. Now in my seventies I'm trying to go plant based and hopefully reverse my diabetes. Love watching your beautiful family

Janice Murphy June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • 😮😍😋 I cannot wait to make it!

Belle p June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • Lol 😂 i’m so glad that you admit that you guys do you fight… Doesn’t everybody? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anita Carter June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • Love you guys. Little by little, with your help, I will eat plant-based. Thanks for making it all look so scrumptious!

Carrie Lassiter June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • So fun!! Thank you!

Laurie Anne June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • I REMEMBER THE ITALIAN ICE CREAM COMMERCIAL!!! LOL
    I UNDERSTAND ITALIAN AND IT'S SO APPROPRIATE

and BTW .. there's a T-shirt with the print "I'm not yelling, I'm Italian" – so maybe you both have a bit of Italian in you!

Rachele Mazza June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • OMgosh…guys, love how you two are so real and open. The food recipes you share and vegan movement is always choice but your sharing of life together and how you met is a just another blessing for us who get motivated by your messages. Speaking for all of us… "We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love." St. Mother Teresa of Culcutta – thank you for your love and all the great things you are doing. XOXOXO

Heather Van Hoof June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply
  • Hey loves, as an avid pasta maker myself, homemade pasta usually takes about 3 to 5 minutes to cook. Because it's raw and not dehydrated it will cook a lot faster 😉

JustFknJess June 19, 2022 11:17 am Reply