FALL MENU: What a HOMESCHOOL MOM of 3 COOKS FOR DINNER

• on June 21, 2022

Hey Lady!! So glad to “see” you “here”. KEEP IN TOUCH! INSTA: www.instagram.com/the_oglesby_ohana/ MEMBERSHIP: …

Comments

• Hi! How long do you put the roast in the oven BEFORE you add the veggies? I didn't see in the recipe! Thanks!

Emily C June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • Thanks for the roast inspo. The family loved it!

Jenny Reynoso June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • Okay this sounds like a silly question but how do you pick a roast at the store? Does it say pot roast, or is it like pork shoulder or pork loin or….? Like I would’ve thought that was a massive steak 😂

Parks Party of Five June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • Oh my goodness, can you have us over for dinner sometime? We can bring STEM kits 😂

GIGIL | STEM Activities for Kids June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • This video was SO well done and beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration to get in the kitchen!

Hillary Enloe June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • Friend your smile is contagious!! Thanks for all the hard work you put into these videos 💜

Rebekah Kerr June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • Having a menu really helps to simplify life! I just made your muffin recipe from a while back, but used sweet potatoes instead of pumpkin. So tender and delicious! Can't wait to try the sheet pan recipe!

Myeshia Underwood June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • I love sheet pan dinners but my kids don't vodka sauce for the win

Our Simple Homeschool June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • Now I must have roast 🐽

Kelly Albertson June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • You should invest in a mic for some better sound quality

Noemi Castro June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • Omg that looks amazinnnggggg

Blessed Homeschool Mess June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • That Roast made my mouth water! I am pretty sure I have all these ingredients on hand too, looks like we are having Roast tomorrow. I am going to try your meal rotation. On a side note I love your sweater from the beginning of the video, any chance you have a link?!?

Realizingdaydreams June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • My grandma used to rotate 7 meals a week. Friday was always Fish Fridays. I love the simplicity of that. I rotate about 14 meals and then add in a wildcard meal just to keep things interesting.
    Thank you Torrie for sharing some of your go to meals with us!

Theresa Gardner June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • I have wanted to venture out, so I'm so excited to try these! Thank you for sharing! I'm curious what prompted you to get these cookbooks? Are you grain/sugar/meat, etc free? Or did they just look good? 🙂

GenniferSK June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • I usually do my roast in the crock pot, but I am going to get a dutch oven and try this. It looks so flavorful!! Thank you for this. Helps with inviting in new ideas and I def have been needing some!

Chastity Reign June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • Soups and sheet pan meals are my favorite meals to cook in the fall!!

Kyra June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • Wow that roast looked mouthwatering 😂 so so yummy!! Loved this video.❤️

Alicia Baca June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • Ohhhh I'm excited about this! I'm in a recipe rut.

Homegrown Homeschool June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • I am SO excited for this!

Kimberly M June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • Have you seen the recipe for fermented garlic and honey? It's like yummier fire cider 😂 plan on whipping some of that up soon. My aunt bought me a cast iron dutch oven from Aldi's last year for $12!!! And it was a big one. I have the Chrissy Teigen enamel dutch oven, I need the one you have too!!!!

Do you have any of the shaye Elliott cookbooks? I've been mulling over ordering but can't decide.

I just ordered three cookbooks. 2 indigenous cookbooks, plan on making a tradition of cooking through it for Indigenous people month and I ordered a Nicaraguan cookbook because I would love to cook like my grandmother lol.

Christina June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • Your are right about the She Glows. I wish I had gotten the book version but I got kindle version because I was not sure I would enjoy as much because "I am not vegan". I was surprised how much I liked the recipes I did try. I forgot about it because I don't have in book form. I will have to revisit it and try some of the others that are not typical choices for me as well. it will help include more veggies for my boys. Thanks for the video.

cocobrwngl June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • I would love the recipe

Jazitees Custom T-shirts, Embroidery & more June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply
  • Good morning 🌞 got my coffee! Ready to watch!

Christina June 21, 2022 6:46 pm Reply