6 CHIC AND STYLISH LOOKS | 1 ZUVI HALO HAIRDRYER | Summer (2022)

• on June 23, 2022

6 CHIC AND STYLISH LOOKS | 1 ZUVI HALO HAIRDRYER | Summer 2022 #AD Thanks to Zuvi for sponsoring this video.

Comments

• Good morning everyone, I hope you've all had a wonderful week:) And for those in the UK, we finally got some sunshine! I feel like adding a 'whoop whoop' for that, it's been a while hasn't it!

So today I am sharing the 6 different outfit ideas with 3 different looks with my hair. Using my new all singing, all dancing hairdryer the Zuvi Halo. I've added a link in the description box so do take a read about all the technology behind it, as it's hugely impressive:) And of course I'd love to hear your favourite look? Do we like the natural beach waves or do you prefer sleek and straight?

So many things to mention today but I do want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who came to my Sezane cocktail evening the other night. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you all, such a lovely evening and I can't wait to do this again:)

Right oh, I shall stop waffling now! But I really hope you enjoy the video and the outfit ideas. Don't forget to let me know your favourite? And for those celebrating Father's day today I hope you have a wonderful day. Big hugs, Jess x

Fashion and Style Edit June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • You look very pretty in outfit number 2

Sandy Fisbeck June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • 🇺🇦❤️❤️❤️

Валентина Фоменко June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Love beach waves, but unfortunately my hair is super straight, so only a hot curler works, or twist curlers, which I prefer

Anastasia D June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Afternoon Jess, hope you're ok
    my favourite look was outfit number three. Love your beachy waves.
    When I do a messy ponytail or bun, it's just a reight mess 😁😁😁😁
    Enjoyed this as per
    p.s ..turned up at Suzanne's house, you weren't there 😉😁 xx ❤

Lindsay McPupps June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • I am a new subscriber and I just love you aesthetic! All of the Reiss links you provided are not working for me which is unfortunate because I was interested in purchasing most of them. The description of each piece wasn’t enough for me to fund them on my own. I love your hair in the low bun and I have ordered many
    Suzanne (Sezane) pieces and was really impressed with them. I’ve binged watched your videos. It’s fantastic for me to finally find a content creator that tics all the boxes for me in terms of style!

Jeanette Bennett June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Loving the beachy waves and look, always love the boho vibes on you! 🤩🤩🤩

Malisa Brown June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Hi Jess, very nice and chic video, as always, so nice to wach. All your outfit ideas combined with hairstyles are gorgeous. I am dying to know the brand of your “vintage” pale pink dress, would you be so kind as to let us know? is it silk? Warm regards from Spain. 🙂

Aída Estebanez June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Love it! You look so stunning 💗

NITASURI June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Random question: what is the blue robe you have? It’s so beautiful 🤩

Heather Thomas June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Your hair definitely looks very thick and shiny! Also love the Grecian looks the tangerine dress and the Anniversary dress has a Michelle Pfeiffer vibe from the Fabulous Baker Boys movie.🇨🇦😎💃 Xo Joanne

gypsyeyesprairieskies June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Love it all. Thanks again. Keep up great work

Tammy Jones June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • You always look great, and yes, ironing is essential! No one really “likes ironing”, but one can’t look chic or well turned-out without it. It just had to be done in order to wear natural-fiber fabrics. I try to do mine in the morning when it’s cool; I discovered that it wasn’t so much the ironing I hated as the overheating while doing it. I have a big fan in my little laundry area, too, that helps a lot. I like to get it done in advance and let the clothes air-dry before returning them to my closet.

Kimberly Perrotis June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • I can’t wear polyester but find that nowadays all blazers, even some designer ones, are lined with it. Rayon or viscose, the old standard lining fabrics, are so much more breathable. I would love links to unlined linen or cotton summer blazers and year-round blazers with non-synthetic linings (US). I think you in Europe have access to much higher quality clothing choices than we do here. I love this video!

Kimberly Perrotis June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Is the hairdryer really worth the money ? And do you know how it compares with the dayson ? X

tracy bownes June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Beauty Girl

Senaid Sehovic June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Extremely chic orange dress, straight from the beachside to beach restaurant in style. Great look, love your content.

Gardening: My Spice of Life June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • 👍💕

Charlotte Eshun June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Hi jess lovely ideas your hair looks really nice in a bun very elegant and chic I love the mink top and white jeans also the rust dress is gorgeous 😍 💖 xx

Christine Bromley June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Love your outfits Jess! Great ideas for outfits and hair. Do you have any plans for outfit looks with a few Boho touches for summer? You always did that vibe so well.

Ellen Paytas June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Very chic and cool outfits 🙂 and great hair styles too! Have a wonderful weekend 😘

Celina B June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Get that money girl! 💚 Lol I avoid the blow dryer like the plague having natural curls, and let my hair air dry.

I really enjoy your aesthetic, it's gorgeous.

_inf lection June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Great looks as always ❤️

Anne-marie Walsh June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Loved every look, you have beautiful hair!

Laurie Hominick June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • This hairdryer design looks like a rip off of the Dyson. Bet they get sued. Love your outfits!

Erin C June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Hi there😍, I just ordered the hairdryer I've done too much highlights and my hair are soooo dry 😩 so I hope it will help thanks a lot for sharing this product 🥰 I'll keep you posted 🙏

Jo Normand June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • So pleased that the Sézane event went well. It is such a great idea and I’m excited to see if you plan to do any more in future because I’d love to take part. I was gutted that the lack of trains ruined my plans to be there. Love the pink dress and beachy wave style! Thanks as always for such great content. Happy Sunday and big hugs.

Joanna Jackson June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Love, love your dresses and style in general 👌 😍

Lidija Živanović June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • This is the first time I have heard about this hairdryer. As I have dry hair, I am definitely interested in something that would help with water loss. As you continue to use it I would love to hear how it goes. Thanks again Jess, for another fun Sunday video!

Daniela Resh June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • Hey Jess, my faves this time were the casual white dress and the stunning pink one, so beautiful. Glad your event went well hope you all didn't melt in the heat! 🥵 Looking forward to hearing more about it, have a great day x

Jo Rooke June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply
  • I love your voice, your style, and above all the beautiful vibes of your beautiful personality 😊

Namrata JAIN June 23, 2022 4:48 pm Reply