A morning as a homemaker | Inspired Homemaking| Routines & daily liviing

• on June 23, 2022

Mornings are my favorite time of day! I love the calm of the early morning and the routines and activites of the rest of the time …

Comments

• Cute dress! Tyfs🏡💕👗

Mildred BC June 23, 2022 1:34 am Reply
  • Great video ilovet thanks for sharing.

Mehri T June 23, 2022 1:34 am Reply
  • We have a mulberry tree on our property and my 3 year old loves to go out and get some. Sweet purple fingers always! You’re a wonderful curator and blessing to your home and family. Sometimes I get lost in the tedious, repetitive, mundane of the day-to-day as a homemaker, but I only need to think of what a blessing it is to have a home to clean, fresh food to cook, and precious kids to teach. Your dress was lovely on you and looked very comfortable.

Erica Whitfield June 23, 2022 1:34 am Reply
  • Loved this video! Thanks for sharing! 😊

Christy Machala June 23, 2022 1:34 am Reply
  • I literally smiled through this entire video. I promise it as if we are soul twins. LOL! I do the same flow in our home and cleaning. I have been making my bed since I was a little girl and I trained my kids to do the same. I wash after every meal and reset areas like this throughout the day. I am entering our 17th year of homeschool and I still run things like this and I always try to pause with my kids as well as be productive. You are doing a great job. 🙂 Love my visits as always. Blessings.

Chrissy T June 23, 2022 1:34 am Reply
  • A made bed makes my house feel cleaner and at night unmaking a bed rather than crawling into an unmade bed makes the sheets feel fresher to me. I grew up having to make my bed daily, that was instilled into me and I really appreciate it.

Lisa Friday June 23, 2022 1:34 am Reply
  • So sweet!

Linda Smith June 23, 2022 1:34 am Reply
  • Good morning your flower garden is looking very pretty! Bright summer day we are going to have a warm day today 73° Marysville Washington!

Debra Springers June 23, 2022 1:34 am Reply
  • Why is it so relaxing to watch someone else clean up? 😊
    You are a wonderful mother..

Vintage Believer June 23, 2022 1:34 am Reply
  • Love your videos Davee! Very inspirational. 😊

Lisa Remy June 23, 2022 1:34 am Reply
  • I just love your videos/channel! You are such a blessing to me. I can definitely relate to the having a helpful husband and me “tweaking” things. LOL. I think it is the feminine in us. Not a bad thing. You are such a wonderful mom and wife. God bless you.

Jannie R June 23, 2022 1:34 am Reply
  • Thanks for sharing your day with us! I love to head outside for fresh air in the morning as well, even before coffee, it helps me wake up

Goode Home June 23, 2022 1:34 am Reply