SUMMER IN THE CITY DAY 13: in a bad mood, body image chat, kenzie’s live podcast show

• on June 23, 2022

happy summer in the city day 13! xoxo dani pink ruffle dress: For Business and Promotional Inquiries: …

Comments

• Hurt people hurt people! Don't listen to commentary on your body although I know it's hard. For the record, I have always been motivated and impressed by your balanced diet (always so happy when I see you order pasta out at a restaurant) and you look fantastic!

Bea June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • I dealt with sooo many problems with feeling like I was giving more to my friends than I got back, and one thing that changed it for me was realizing that all of my friends serve different purposes in my life — some are my mainstays and always down to hang, some are just to hang out with sometimes, some are going out with friends, and some I see once every two months. And for some of your friends you're the person who always has a plan, and that's AMAZING! Try and lower your expectations of your friends (not in a bad way) but try to not expect them to be you, because there's things about them that make them special that drew you to them. You'll figure it out! Promise <3

Willa Smith June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Take it from the full-time employee myself. On weekends I just wanna sit at home watching something and eat. because work-life is so chaotic, Metime gives me so much energy for next week's chaos. I guess when you grow up life just happens.

Bhuwna naik June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • You are stunning beautiful and fabulous❤ you truly are the most genuine and sweetest person on the internet that is why I subscribed to you because you can tell you have a heart of gold and ultimately at the end of the day those qualities are all that matter. You have inspired me watching your videos to try and be a better person every day for myself and those that I love. Thank you!!!❤

Yesenia Cisneros June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Think about doing some random act of kindness when feeling disappointed and need a confidence boost. You’ll be amazed at the impact to others and to yourself.

Candy Miller June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Such a bright light 💗 LOVE this series! Thanks for being YOU!

Candyce June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • oh girl I wish we could hop on a FaceTime. 1. F*ck this person who said that about your fantastic bod!!! 2. I think you’re going through a phase like we all have freshman/sophomore year of college where maybe you have fun plans and tons of friends, but not as much deep quality time friendships. This too shall pass. Speak your mind to these people- you owe them and yourself honesty when you feel hurt or let down. <3 ily it’ll get better babe

Madi Gagliardi June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • You look great, Danielle!! Sometimes people comment their own insecurities, even when they have nothing to do with you.

Jessica Reimer June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • dani its crazy you say that because i literally look at your stories on insta and am like omg she looks so good and defined. youre so beautiful in and out and we all appreciate your efforts in the vlogs, etc. you dont go unnoticed and youre seriously one of the most down to earth youtubers!!!! i love u seriously 🙁

Katheryn Natalie June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • I normally dont comment on things. But im in the same situation in life where I am always the one reaching out. Then when I give people space I never hear from them. Im the type of person that wants to do things with people and when people dont reach out to me it makes me sad.

Victoria June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Girl you always look FIRE! I know it's hard to ignore those people saying things, but maybe they should think about themselves before leaving a comment about YOUR body. From your videos I can tell you are a healthy person. You work out, you take care of your mental health, and you eat what your body wants. What else do they want from you? Just keep being you and living your life how YOU want. We will always support you no matter what you look like. Love you Dani! <3

Holly Delay June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • it’s so weird to think that one persons insecurity is another person’s goal! i genuinely try to work out to look like you, so just to put it into perspective, everyone’s “ideal” body type is so different. you look good danielle!! don’t listen to anyone else, just listen to what your own body tells you:)

isabella chacko June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • I have been watching you for 5+ years. I have always thought your body was honestly goals and literally Dani never change. F people who think that insensitive comments are okay to make

Janae Skaggs June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • How dare people say anything about you! You look amazing and I am jealous of how you look! Keep being you.

Bailey Bode June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • People who feel the need to comment on others bodies have insecurities of their own! You were made perfectly in the imagine of Him! Keep doing you Dan ❤️

Amber Eckman June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Love 😁❤️❤️

Liz Salas June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Your body is literally perfect!

Nia Grier June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Danielle, honey, I would like to believe that the reason most of us are here and continue to follow your journey is because you are so REAL. Being authentic and genuine in front of the camera is something that so many people don't do. When people put on an act in front of the camera, not only does it give viewers a false perception of who they are, but they are suppressing themselves to be someone they're not for the sake of others. Please, we love you for who you are and never want you to feel like you have let us down if vlog plans don't work out. We want real life! And real life is full of curveballs and sh*tty moments, but what's important is how you react to it. You can't always control things that happen to you or how other people behave, but you can control how you react. You're doing just fine girl…. do YOU. The real ones will stick with ya no matter what❤️

Alexandra McAlister June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • The fact you even felt the need to reply to that troll is just upsetting. You look amazing! Don’t let unhappy people get you down! The people who made those comments are probably dealing with body image issues themselves and are trying to make themselves feel better by saying mean things to you. Keep being your cute, bubbly self!!

Caroline Hayes June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • I LOVE your body!!!

Manda C June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • I think you look great and you take care of yourself too like you should

Christina McMullen June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • I think your body looks great! I subscribed because I have a similar body type and felt I could relate to you. Keep up the good work girl! 😁

Michaela June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Danielle I’m watching this as I’m at the gym working on GAINING muscle and weight. I’ve been thin all my life and always hear things like “you’re looking skinny” “are you sure you’re eating enough?”… I would kill to have curves and look like you! Remember the grass is not always greener and the goal is that our bodies function properly! Thanks for always being transparent. Love you and your vlogs ❣️

Evangelina Gillespie June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Girl you have a beautiful hourglass figure, every time you put on a cute outfit I'm like damn girl! We have similar body types and I very much look up to you, please never ever feel bad about your body. You are so hot!!!

wilderskies June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • It was nice meeting you after the show 💓 so sorry you were going through that but we literally couldn’t tell you were so kind and genuine thanks for sticking around after!!

lauren rossman June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Girl, you are 🔥. Do not let those comments get to you. How rude that people think they can comment on other women’s bodies. Lay off!!!

Erica June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Danielle – since I started watching your videos over a year ago my body image has improved immensely!!! You inspired me to wear a bikini and actually enjoy myself!!! You always look amazing!!!Tysm!!! Ilysm!!!! 💕💞💗💖

Keke Rose June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Wow. Your body is amazing. This generation is literally delusional and it's sad that the goal is to be unrealisticly thin. Very sad that someone is that confused and conditioned to think that thin means healthy. So sad.

Marion White June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Danielle, beauty is about what you exude and YOUUU predominantly radiate vibrance and life. Remember, you are not just your body, or even your mind. As long as you keep it fuelling it with nourishing foods, having a thin built or gaining weight (in a vice versa situation) isnt important. Sending you the warm hug that you need!! 🤗🥰

Hailey June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Danielle , sometimes these followers and people on here are jealous and they say rude comments because they see all the things going for you and how youre a happy person with alot to offer, and they are straight up jealous. Dont let their words get you down!

shadajoon June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Girly you look amazing! You motivate us more than you know 💗 I too agree with some of these gals that not many people talk about our bodies changing constantly as a woman and especially in our 20's… its like we're trying to figure ourselves out all over again. I think at the end of the day if you're doing all you can to live your best life you're golden✨

Vanessa Valdez June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Thank you so much for talking about body image/insecurities. I also have an hour glass figure and haven’t been feeling very confident lately. It’s nice to know that I’m not alone. Also, you have nothing to worry about. You’re beautiful and that will never change☺️

Selena Christofferson June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • As a kid, my dance instructor used to have us thank our feet and thank our legs for letting us dance 😊 even when I feel self conscious, I remember “thank your legs, they let you dance”😊

Ali_paige12 June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • I would kill to look like you, you are so beautiful inside and out. This just goes to show that others will always have something to say no matter how good someone looks and a reminder that even people who look amazing and what I strive for can also struggle.

Sammy G June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • people can be so rude and so down on people… it all stems from jealousy… you are gorgeous dani!! i personally look up to you and your balance of food and the way you work out but you know when to give yourself a break!! your body is beautiful and you should never let anyone tell you different… the people who love you see you, your personality & body as beautiful. you are a light … go look in the mirror and remind yourself how amazing you are!! 🤍

Emilie Rowland June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • You are BEAUTIFUL pls don’t listen to those comments 💗

Anissa Ashraf June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Just know your relationship with food has truly helped me so much, you are FANTASTIC and HOT!!

hnostudios16 June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • You look fine. Please don't let 1 random comment by a mean, rude person get you down. 😊

Lainie Buff June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • After this series… when is the next video 😮

Adriana Luciani June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Your intuitive life is so inspiring .. I struggle with anorexia & would do anything to have your confidence, energy & mindset❤

Adriana Luciani June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • First of all… YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! Please don’t let what other people say make you feel some type of way about your body. I know it’s hard but I’m being so genuine when I say you look amazing!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Missgonzo June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Glad your day turned around at the end of the day !

savannah cranford June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • you look beautiful. keep working on loving yourself, I dont even know you and I think youre amazing. keep doing you, always

Victoria Samuelsson June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • Your makeup looks Fabulous…

Billie Hicks June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply
  • I totally feel you about the reaching out and not getting the same effort back! I always feel like I’m the one planning hang outs and none of my friends ever text me! Don’t let it get you down Dani, you’re so special and amazing! I love you and your energy!! ❤️

Sarah Mcleod June 23, 2022 7:45 pm Reply