How To Make VEGETABLE SOUP | Thanksgiving Vegetable Soup

• on June 24, 2022

Let me show you how to make vegetable soup that is packed with flavor. There are 2 things you must do to make veggie soup …

Comments

• If you want to see more soup recipes check out my soup playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrvAwHGrBMtsuaBHAWUYaUe7SbBSogKk1

Rockin Robin Cooks June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Please give approximately how dried herbs for those of use who can’t always get fresh…thank you

Lorraine87 June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Good idea for different Robin, adding pesto and sauteed veggies, thanks👍😬bummer seeing you in tank top while here in Michigan, it's snowing😱enjoy✌️

Yvonne June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Wonderful recipe with Swiss chard , Healthy and nutrition soup , Have a nice day , Tom

happy memories last forever June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Hi Robin, this soup reminds me of my culture.
    we call this ( bouillon or potage)

Colette Legros June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • This soup recipe is fantastic Robin! Thanks for sharing. 🙏🏼

Matt Entizne June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Hi Mrs. Rockin Robin its Alexis and the soup looked very very delicious.😊

Alexis Mitchem June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • can i dub your videos in hindi and upload on my channel as my own?

Money June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • What kind of garlic press is that?

Norma Harrod June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Nice ideas here veg soup is a winner every time and making it better is great!

Mike5 June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • I just added that to my cooking list! Thank you for posting it.

Montana Cabana June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Thank you, never thought to put pesto or Basil in soup, thank you for the pumpkin French toast recipe.

moladh do Dhia June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Making me hungry.where is the hamhock?just kidding.but it looks good.soup was always a hard thing to do right, until i figured things out,but this seems like a nice metod to use and it looks very good and time saving.it would go great with some bread ,sobrosa.i must say that it looks good.and yes,it would be a healthy thanksgiving option.keep the jokes coming.its funny when you make fun of vegetables.its time someone made fun of them because they are funny looking right .but i will definitely try it cause i have most things except the chard.i have some pesto there along with the other things and i trust your judgement bacause you have good taste and your recipes come out great

Manuel Almendarez June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Very timely video! Thanks for another great video AND jokes 😂, Rockin Robin! Your dad would definitely approve. Keep them coming.

bcbmom08 June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • I would love to make this soup in my crockpot. Would this recipe work? Please more vegetarian recipes in crockpot. Thank for sharing. Like the tomatoes joke. Going to share that with my sis who's canning salsa now😀

E G June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Sautéing foods to prepare a soup is awesome, but I've never understood why people sauté in a separate pan from where they cook the soup. All those oils add a bunch of flavor to the broth; you want to keep it all. Just don't sauté above the smoke point of your oils.

Andrew Meronek June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • A healthy and hearty looking vegetable soup. It looks really good. In Canada, we had our Thanksgiving on October 12.
    Here are two jokes for you.
    Why could the turkey go skydiving? Because he wasn't a chicken.
    What do you call a pumpkin that got run over by a truck?
    Squash.
    Cheers, Robin!

Dwayne Wladyka June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Looks yummy Robin, nice you have fresh veggies longer than Midwest, nice perk. Thinking you used chicken broth over veggie for more flavor?🤔

Yvonne June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • I can't believe I actually got the joke right before you said it! I'm feeling lucky today 🙂 haha. This looks amazing. I am in huge need of nutrition lately and I'm sure so many others could use this boost too! can always trust your recipes <3

Kristen L June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • This looks so healthy and loaded with flavor! The addition of pesto sauce was a great idea. I enjoy all your jokes and videos.⭐️🥕🥬🍵🧡

Kerry Watson June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Good and healthy can hardly wait to make..how would a homemade vegetable broth that I have in freezer be in it ..also how about some fresh tomatoes in it..

Beverlee Perez June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • This is so kool! I actually thought of having soup for Thanksgiving as an "extra."
    Thank you for the 'confirmation.'
    !!!!!!!

Diane Blanks Sanchez June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • The soup looks sensational, two great Chef Jokes too, Thank you, for sharing Rockin Robin, 🙂

JayT LaMunch June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • looks delish!

Katy June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • I love to make soups! They're easy, and wholly adaptable to one's own taste. I have a passion for garbanzos, and they go into so many of my soups.

Caty Lynch June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • You are absolutely wonderful and this soup, other recipes and cooking tips are nothing short of treasures!!! Thank you so much for sharing all that good knowledge!!!!😍

Gisele C June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • This looks amazing Robin!! I’ve a huge crock pot of chicken soup brewing as we speak!! I just LOVE soups, I never tire of them!! I’ll try this recipe next!!
    I never would of thought of adding Pesto to soup!! That’s An amazing idea!!
    “Who helps all the little pumpkins across the road? Why the crossing Gourd, of course!” 😂😂
    Loved the chickpea joke! Hilarious!
    Much love, from Oregon 💕❤️🇺🇸

Trina June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Mmmmmmm, watching all sorts of soup videos lately. More soups please 🙂

Your Dad June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Love the jokes! …. and the fabulous recipes never disappoint. thank you for always sharing.

M.E. Moffitt June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Your soup looks delicious. I cant wait to make it. Thanks for sharing your recipes with us.

Nancy June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • Looks yummy. Thanks

Steve Weippert June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply
  • What a beautiful veggie soup, Robin. 😍😍😍 You have such a perky attitude when you cook.

Byron Chandler June 24, 2022 1:33 pm Reply