Sweet, sticky and finger-licking scrumptious chicken wings. Sticky honey soy chicken wings Recipe. I love Honey Soy Chicken Wings, I especially love the sauce. This tastes so good, we used to only have one meal a month with the sauce and it’s always my favorite.
How to Make Honey Soy Chicken Wing Recipe
1. Cut the chicken wing skin into 3/4th.
2. Pour out all of the marinade and wipe out the bowl.
3. Put chicken wing skin side down into bowl, add the next ingredients and roll around to get them all covered with the wet stuff.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. (Overnight is great, but not necessary).
5. Remove wings from the bowl, let come to room temp, and then get sauce on. Cook over indirect heat, covered, for about two hours (depending on the thickness of the wings on the outside). For quicker, longer cooking, put sauce ingredients directly into the pot and cook as many wings as it will hold.