Korean Glass Noodles or Japchae is a stir fried Korean dish that is popular with westerners because it is tasty and easy. If you can’t find japchae noodles, you can use vermicelli or rice sticks instead of Japchae noodles. It’s fun to eat this japchae dish and you shouldn’t be able to stop after eating only one serving!
How to make Japchae Korean Glass Noodles
1. Start by slicing the green onions and bell pepper about four inches long. Then thinly slice the jion (thinly sliced onion) and garlic.
2. Then bring a wok or large skillet into the kitchen. Heat it to high heat, then add the vegetable oil.
3. Cook all the ingredients together except for the seafood until the sprout is tender (about 5 minutes).
4. Stir in the beef or shrimp, sesame oil, and sugar while still cooking and continue cooking the whole mixture for about 2 minutes.
5. Add the Noodles. Add a 1/4 glass of water and bring the boiling water mixture to a boil. Make sure the water gets boiling after adding the liquid. Let the boiling water mixture simmer very gently until everything cook (about 5 minutes).